I just bought this french onion dip that came in a jar.....

Are you using your masturbating hand? It should be strong enough from all the workouts you give it.

We'll my penis muscle is pretty damn strong, and so is my upper body, but not enough.

Which one (or both!) are you using to open this jar?

I've been reading this thread out loud and the whole room is on the floor laughing.

Seriously, you could take this dog and pony show on the road.

Stop it, you're going to give him a big head.:D

Boil some water. Take the water off the stove. Put the jar of dip upside down in the hot water for about sixty seconds. Remove jar from water. Use towel to grip lid and remove. Remember, lefty loosey -- righty tighty!

Are you using your masturbating hand? It should be strong enough from all the workouts you give it.

We'll my penis muscle is pretty damn strong, and so is my upper body, but not enough.

Which one (or both!) are you using to open this jar?

I've been reading this thread out loud and the whole room is on the floor laughing.

Seriously, you could take this dog and pony show on the road.

Stop it, you're going to give him a big head.:D

If it gets too big, he could always try this.

This is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Tomorrow, he'll post that it was all a lie.

:cuckoo:

A real man owns a garage. A real man that is a millionaire owns a whole damn shop.

Any garage has one of these in it:
Ridgid-31340.jpg

A real man knows how to use this (intrinsically knows).

I am beginning to doubt that you are either a man or real!

Read his threads/posts.

He lives in his own imagination.

A real man owns a garage. A real man that is a millionaire owns a whole damn shop.

Ridgid-31340.jpg

The men in my family can't even change a light bulb we have other people for that.

Ridgid-31340.jpg

The men in my family can't even change a light bulb we have other people for that.
I think I am going to stick with not real then :D

Yup, definitely not real.

Ridgid-31340.jpg

Yeah, the women in your family.:D

Boil some water. Take the water off the stove. Put the jar of dip upside down in the hot water for about sixty seconds. Remove jar from water. Use towel to grip lid and remove. Remember, lefty loosey -- righty tighty!

Women are so smart they take all the effort out of it with the use of a pot and some water. This worked, fyi. Thanks. :)

Women are so smart they take all the effort out of it with the use of a pot and some water. This worked, fyi. Thanks. :)
I made that method up just for you. Never done it that way myself....but then again I don't like onion dip.

Men use a spoon to stir woman use an electric mixer. When men say it's getting tough to stir, women say just add water or milk, and the men say, oh I knew that! The Mrs says sure you did honey. Sure you did... Men stand to chage a ligh bulb up high, then the mrs, says it's easier if you use a stepping stool. Man gets embarrassed and when she isn't looking he grabs it.. Thinking she isn't watching, but she knows what's going on. Oh yeah, she knows what's going on.

Forum List

Back