I invited two new people

Grace

Rookie
Jan 29, 2011
Don't know if they will come. I'll be mia for a bit but wanted yall to remember to make them run the gauntlet. :tongue:
But be semi nice. They bite back. :lol:

Im here where ever that is?.....Need to do some reading on how to load my avatar and such...Run the gauntlet? Hell I brought my own...

• Banned
Im here where ever that is?.....Need to do some reading on how to load my avatar and such...Run the gauntlet? Hell I brought my own...

^^^ Thanks for my new toy, Grace! I love it!

LOL!!!! Don't hurt him too badly CG. He is a good friend to me. Play, but don't make him bleed too much, k? lol

Heya Firesbreath! Glad you came back! Got o User CP (upper left side). There are TWO avies you can upload. One for private for your profile if you want. One for the message board. So be careful what you upload and where. Those nekkid pics you have might not go over so well here. Snicker.
Mess around in the USER CP area and find what you need to set everything. Then go read the rules here. If you have any questions..holler in the help section. I'll do my best but most here will help ya.

To find new posts so you don't have to search every forum topic, click ACTIVE TOPICS and NEW POSTS located at the top of your screen. That's what I do.

Forum List

Back