I Ingest Disinfectants Every Day

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
1. I spray Lysol (or Walmart's generic equivalent, Great Value) every day. I then breathe the air that the disinfectant is highly concentrated in, ingesting the disinfectant into my lungs. Then I go out (at 74 years of age) and walk a mile. Come home, do 50 jumping jacks, 20 dips on a club chair (similar to pushups), 20 squat thrusts, and 20 curls on both arms with a 15 pound dumbbell.

2. I gargle with mouthwash disinfectant (22% alcohol) twice a day, and inhale the vapors into my lungs. I never get sick with flus, or any other viruses.

3. Four more years. MAGA.

Last edited:
1atrump2020.jpg

i also ingest disinfectants every day !View attachment 330652
And you don't have Covid-19.
in reality i rarely drink ..... but during cold and flu season i eat a clove of raw garlic every day . 1st crush the clove then peel and dice it and let it sit in open air for 15 to 20 minutes ..it develops powerful anti viral's and antibiotic chemicals during that time ... if you are going to eat it mix it with food or just swallow the small dices with water. dont chew raw ! it will burn like crazy !

in reality i rarely drink ..... but during cold and flu season i eat a clove of raw garlic every day . 1st crush the clove then peel and dice it and let it sit in open air for 15 to 20 minutes ..it develops powerful anti viral's and antibiotic chemicals during that time ... if you are going to eat it mix it with food or just swallow the small dices with water. dont chew raw ! it will burn like crazy !...and always check with your doctor to make sure it doesnt react to meds you take ...it has blood thinning qualities also so be careful.

in reality i rarely drink ..... but during cold and flu season i eat a clove of raw garlic every day . 1st crush the clove then peel and dice it and let it sit in open air for 15 to 20 minutes ..it develops powerful anti viral's and antibiotic chemicals during that time ... if you are going to eat it mix it with food or just swallow the small dices with water. dont chew raw ! it will burn like crazy !
Done it..whachta gonna do?

Shit...just read your toothpaste tube.

It says "if you swallow it call the poison control center immediately"!

TOOTHPASTE!

1. I spray Lysol (or Walmart's generic equivalent, Great Value) every day. I then breathe the air that the disinfectant is highly concentrated in, ingesting the disinfectant into my lungs. Then I go out (at 74 years of age) and walk a mile. Come home, do 50 jumping jacks, 20 dips on a club chair (similar to pushups), 20 squat thrusts, and 20 curls on both arms with a 15 pound dumbbell.

2. I gargle with mouthwash disinfectant (22% alcohol) twice a day, and inhale the vapors into my lungs. I never get sick with flus, or any other viruses.

And that was his very last post at USMB.
:boohoo:

80 proof.

10153768.jpg

My favorite disinfectant is Black Rum!

View attachment 330664

Haven't gotten Covid yet.

Oooo, time for some more disinfectant.
Nice! Is that the same as Kraken?
I have Kraken now. Kraken is good, but I think Capt. Morgan is just a little better. Costs a little more but even more flavor and kick.

Stupid bottle design though. Hard to hold onto by the neck.

I hear huffing paint kills the virus...162256_v1.jpg
Or at a minimum, enough brain cells to not give a fuck about the virus.

Liberals should try this miracle cure.

Forum List

Back