I have something nice to say about Michelle Obama

This should be a lesson to anyone who doubts that our service men and women are some of the most courageous people in the world.

Since when did Liberal twerps like you start supporting the military?
Tell ya what -

We don't need your fucking faux support

Dude, shut up.

I know some right wing loons believe that liberals are patriotic, and they do not think we support the troops, but really? The only reason why you should have even mentioned that is if you knew he didn't support the troops and had made such a statement.

This should be a lesson to anyone who doubts that our service men and women are some of the most courageous people in the world.

Since when did Liberal twerps like you start supporting the military?
Tell ya what -

We don't need your fucking faux support

Dude, shut up.

I know some right wing loons believe that liberals are patriotic, and they do not think we support the troops, but really? The only reason why you should have even mentioned that is if you knew he didn't support the troops and had made such a statement.

Don't mind Warrior...he shoots from the lip.

The fact that you tainted this story with how she will meet a "hawt" marine aside, i though for sure you would say something about how much its costs to have secret service follow her and how she is wasting money because of it or some damn thing.

Of course you could not just say good job, you had to say something about her leaving her husband for a marine.

Here is the thing, the Obama's really are about family values, unlike the republican machine we have now. Oh and go Newt! Cain? Rush? McCain? Damn, there has to be a republican who lives up the the "family values" that side spews so damn much.
Are you thinking about Mark Sanford, John Ensign, or "Diaper David" Vitter?

All members of the family values party, correct?
All made it part of their campaigns.

LOL...i head this last night....and i thought you were going to report that the secret service will let her go.

It'll be great publicity. Of course, they'll let her go. The machine takes precedence over security. :lol:

Here's hoping it's her post election swansong.
I doubt that when Mrs Obama accepted,she was not thinking of any political gain at all(unlike the marauding sceptics on here) I hope she goes....that's the trouble with Republicans...they hate everyone,no matter what the intention,very surprised you'd put up this post....but good on you:eusa_angel:

theliq:cool: although your last comment was a little terse,so you haven't changed so much.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back