“I Have No Idea What The Jurors Look Like” – Entire Government Jury in Proud Boys Trial Wears Masks and Won’t Take Them Off

You act as if jurors have precedent to hide from the accused
That ended after the 12th century
Missed every major mob trial in the USA, have you? It's standard to keep jury IDs a secret when there's a credible threat of violence against jurors and their families from the accused and their organization.

And very obviously, there is a credible threat of violence from the Trump cult traitor psychos. Just look at this thread.

Last edited:
Missed every major mob trial in the USA, have you? It's standard to keep jury IDs a secret when there's a credible threat of violence against jurors and their families from the accused and their organization.

And very obviously, there is a credible threat of violence from the Trump cult traitor psychos. Just look at this thread.
Yeah not talking about 1930s and your delicious mob movies

1930s? What fantasy world do you live in?

Try, for example, the 1992 John Gotti trial.

Or the 2016 trial of the Malheur terrorists.
Movie time ancient fantasy offered as fact
Doesn’t work
Wearing masks implies you are dealing with a bad, guilty party that you must be hidden from to protect you.
What Nazi show trial bullshit.

You denying reality doesn't change reality. It just makes you look gutless. Shielding juror identities is normal in cases where jurors might be threatened.

I do understand why you're so upset. You've made it obvious.

You didn't just want your side to kill those jurors who might convict DearLeader.

You wanted your side to murder their families as well. The thought of your fellow Trump cult psychos murdering the children of the jurors sent a tingle up your leg.

Doesn’t work
Wearing masks implies you are dealing with a bad, guilty party that you must be hidden from to protect you.
What Nazi show trial bullshit.
Wrong. That is what bad guys would say who want to know and intimidate the jury. No one should have any problem with it, and those who do should be noted.

Isn't this something? There's no reason for them and prosecutors to be masked. COVID is officially been declared over.

Might be a good idea...dealing with the domestic terrorist group.

I doubt it's about COVID and note about protecting the identity of the jurors to prevent them from being targeted for violence by the Proud boys and other violent neo nazi terrorist trash

Telling the jury that they must wear a mask for their safety, due to the fact that the defendants would go after them, is an announcement that the defendants are already guilty. If they're going to do that, just skip the expensive trial and go directly to sentencing.

Sentence to be pronounced by an anonymous judge of course. I'd recommend one of the anonymous judges of the FISA courts, but even they are getting sick of the Democrat prosecutor shenanigans.

I doubt it's about COVID and note about protecting the identity of the jurors to prevent them from being targeted for violence by the Proud boys and other violent neo nazi terrorist trash
Because the Mafia Boss named trump is threatening and encouraging his cult to threaten anyone who disagrees with him or is in the process of upholding the laws that he has broken. trump is a giant, orange, POS.

Forum List

Back