I have a sure money maker. USMB reality TV

The internet already has countless hours of circle jerks.

US politics is already a bad reality show. We don't need to pile on.

The lefts contradictions, flip flops, and hypocrisy would be gold!

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg

Why not. The Mods will become famous reality TV stars, run for political office and who knows some Mod may then one day be elected President of the United States!

Why not. The Mods will become famous reality TV stars, run for political office and who knows some Mod may then one day be elected President of the United States!

They need to come up with a catch line like "you're fired" or something really cool like that.

The left's contradictions, flip flops, and hypocrisy would be gold!
The right's lack of self-awareness would be platinum.

Americans in 30 states voted for Trump, overcoming the lefts $1.2 billion campaign war chest, the near total media bias in favor of Democrats and free media, the current and several former presidents. I'm sorry who's out of touch with the American people? :21:

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
We won, you lost, and your top 2020 candidates are Warren, Biden, and Sanders how's that for awareness :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

fucked up as always since I am not a Dem and never have been.

But in your world there are only two options, your mind lack the ability to grasp there are those that are neither Repub nor Dem.

Ya .Make USMB a reality show, just like Pawn Stars or Diesel Brothers.
We would be rich beyond our wildest dreams.

Too much work. And eventually the headaches will outweigh any money you might make (as Rush Limbaugh found out in the 90's). Already enough reality TV and news shows with people sitting in circle yelling at each other. Except it would be cubed. :)

Forum List

Back