I have a cricket in my garage who has a death wish.

Unfortunately the executioner can not find him.

Ughh
Sure sign of fall. I had one circling my living room for two days once and I was too scared of it to kill it. He kept to the wall, and I kept one eye on him the whole time I was in the room. I finally managed to corral him out the back door with the broom when he walked by it.

Ughh
Whaddya mean..Ughh? Do you have any idea how nasty you sound to the cricket? Besides, crickets are good luck. According to a proverb, every hearth should have a cricket. If he goes, he takes luck with him. Be thankful!

Ughh
Whaddya mean..Ughh? Do you have any idea how nasty you sound to the cricket? Besides, crickets are good luck. According to a proverb, every hearth should have a cricket. If he goes, he takes luck with him. Be thankful!

iu

Ughh
He has luck alright. Luck to have not been found.

I first read "I have a chicken in my garage who has a death wish." Yikes.

“Cricket diets go way beyond plant matter and other insects. This is why you need to go into hunting-mode when you hear one inside your home. They will dine on leather, certain types of cloth, and paper. Your clothing is fair game, as well, including items made of silk, wool, cotton, rayon, fur and almost any kind of fabric known to man. Any food sitting out is also fair game because they will eat meat, fruits, and vegetables if they can access it.”
What Do Crickets Eat

I can’t stand crickets. Fortunately, here they are few vs Tx.

Ughh

I can sympathize. While I love crickets, my fiancé despises them. Once, one managed to get into the inner workings of our sleeper sofa. She went nuts trying to find it. Just remember killing a cricket brings seven years of bad luck. On a similar note, I have an ant queen flying around in here. Missed her a number of times with the fly swatter. About to break out the pulse rifles and flamers.

The hell with crickets the damn Cicadas are freaking everywhere this year.
Caught my new pups eating em four times so far. God knows how many they actually ate.

They're all to be heard here. They get going. I can actually hear them right now.

Forum List

Back