I hate to start a new Indiana thread, but how is their law different from 17 others

I think the businesses in Indiana could refuse service to the LGBT community. This new law seems to be a lightening rod.........

:beer:

It's the majority asserting that they are not going to renounce their faith for the sake of the homo lobby.

that give cover for "the bakers?"

If anyone can answer, I'd be grateful
The other laws are the individuals against the government. This law is the individual against another individual, and their religious beliefs aren't even required to be valid. The crazy Christian doesn't have to serve blacks not because they are black, but because in his mind they are Satanic. Under this law, that's valid The Indiana Religious Freedom Restoration Act An Analysis of Its Controversy IN Advance

People should take note.

I said from the beginning..one thing Christians will not do is RENOUNCE their faith. Trying to force businesses to endorse disgusting travesties of what we view as sacred religious ceremony will not wash. Christians won't do it, and they will die before they do. And what you are going to find is that the homo lobby is willing and happy to kill them if they won't.

The other laws are the individuals against the government. This law is the individual against another individual, and their religious beliefs aren't even required to be valid. The crazy Christian doesn't have to serve blacks not because they are black, but because in his mind they are Satanic. Under this law, that's valid The Indiana Religious Freedom Restoration Act An Analysis of Its Controversy IN Advance
ah. thank you. And Miss's law does provide the state cannot punish the baker.

People should take note.

I said from the beginning..one thing Christians will not do is RENOUNCE their faith. Trying to force businesses to endorse disgusting travesties of what we view as sacred religious ceremony will not wash. Christians won't do it, and they will die before they do. And what you are going to find is that the homo lobby is willing and happy to kill them if they won't.
There's no reason to kill them. They will simply go out, or be put out, of business.

Haven't read it but it's possible. The whole idea is you can hate the fags and refuse to serve them like others, and get away with it.

People should take note.

There's no reason to kill them. They will simply go out, or be put out, of business.
Chick fil A.

Good luck.

Haven't read it but it's possible. The whole idea is you can hate the fags and refuse to serve them like others, and get away with it.

The fags get served.

Just don't expect Christian bakers to endorse their sacrilegious ceremonial ventures.

People should take note.

Chick fil A.

Good luck.
They changed their policies so sharply even I eat there now, from time to time.

The fags get served.

Just don't expect Christian bakers to endorse their sacrilegious ceremonial ventures.
They aren't required to, just take the money and bake the cake.

People should take note.

Chick fil A.

Good luck.
They changed their policies so sharply even I eat there now, from time to time.

No, they really didn't, lol.

People should take note.

Chick fil A.

Good luck.
Chikie fill doesn't refuse to serve anyone, even married gay couples.

The fags get served.

They aren't required to, just take the money and bake the cake.

It's art celebrating a sacrilegious ceremony. They don't have to do shit.

People should take note.

Chick fil A.

Good luck.
Chikie fill doesn't refuse to serve anyone, even married gay couples.

And never did.

Yet the homorons still insisted that they be boycotted.

Result...HUGE increase in revenue.

You loons are a tiny, hysterical, and (thankfully) stupid minority.

This whole "force the Christian bakers to bake homo cakes!" isn't going to work out the way you think. You'll end up cakeless as well as dickless.

Forum List

Back