I hate Samantha Bee more than every left-wing wacko combined

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
It's absolutely disgusting that someone from Canada comes here and is highly paid to be on TV and trash America.

No one in Canada would hire her to empty the trash, but she's going to come to America and tell everyone how to vote.

I have to suffer though 10 second commercials.

Everything she says is hypocritical crap, dripping with propaganda.

I guess the gods of media decided they need a female spokeswoman to try to sucker American women into voting for Hillary.

Nothing she says is smart or witty, she's just an idiot.

If I heard she was brutally raped, I would laugh.

That makes YOU a dickless, low-life piece of shit. Political disagreements are one thing, but when a worthless little punk like you goes so far as to make that kind of declaration, you reveal yourself as nothing but a dickless little scumbag. Don't kid yourself that your kind of bullshit represents any legitimate political point of view.

Bee is not funny AT ALL, but political satire should not drive any sane person to inhumanity.

Last edited:

That makes YOU a dickless, low-life piece of shit. Political disagreements are one thing, but when a worthless little punk like you goes so far as to make that kind of declaration, you reveal yourself as nothing but a dickless little scumbag. Don't kid yourself that your kind of bullshit represents any legitimate political point of view.
Not only do I hope she is brutally raped, I also hope she dies a gruesome death.

I guess the gods of media decided they need a female spokeswoman to try to sucker American women into voting for Hillary.

That trend would end in a blink if someone filed a polygamist-American marriage-equality lawsuit. There's one thing even liberal women hate; the idea of a legal institution where they might have to share their husband with another woman. Yeah, the gals REALLY dig that idea. Since this "marriage equality" deal is democrat party bedrock, there might not be a single moderate liberal woman left in their ranks by the time the case won in court. The 14th can't discriminate one orientation from another...

Not only do I hope she is brutally raped, I also hope she dies a gruesome death.

Those are the sentiments of a worthless, dickless little punk.

Karma is a bitch.

Karma is a bitch.
Isn't it though?

We all have coming.

Including you. As for the lying propaganda pushing kuuunt. Could not possibly give a shit less what happens to a fucking pile of steaming shit like that.

Last edited:
What really makes me uncomfortable watching FULL FRONTAL is the way Bee bends over backwards to make it look like candidates are embarrassing themselves when they're not("He's making his own campaign calls!! Ha Ha Ha!!!!"). Its really forced!

Bee is not funny AT ALL, but political satire should not drive any sane person to inhumanity.
Calling Ivanka a "Feckless "C" is not satire. Certain types of Loudmouthism should be severely punished by Karma. May Allah Akbar find her.

Forum List

Back