I had a Dream....Then the Democrats culturally appropriated that Dream, and made it all about "Color instead of content of Character.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
"I Have a Dream" is a public speech that was delivered by American civil rights activist and Baptist minister, Martin Luther King Jr., during the March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom on August 28, 1963. In the speech, King called for civil and economic rights and an end to racism in the United States.

I remember back in the day how people were moving towards a more polite and safe country. It was all about getting along.

But when people get along, they dont need a overbearing government always sticking their noses into other people's businesses. This is the reason why the Marxists must use racial animosity against each other.

The Stinkwarrior mod used the liberal playbook below, when he couldnt compete in the realm of ideas. They(Marxists) always do.

Happy Birthday Martin, but your people have failed you.

liberal-playbook-1-ignore-facts-that-hurt-your-position-2-5474789.png

"I Have a Dream" is a public speech that was delivered by American civil rights activist and Baptist minister, Martin Luther King Jr., during the March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom on August 28, 1963. In the speech, King called for civil and economic rights and an end to racism in the United States.

I remember back in the day how people were moving towards a more polite and safe country. It was all about getting along.

But when people get along, they dont need a overbearing government always sticking their noses into other people's businesses. This is the reason why the Marxists must use racial animosity against each other.

The Stinkwarrior mod used the liberal playbook below, when he couldnt compete in the realm of ideas. They(Marxists) always do.

Happy Birthday Martin, but your people have failed you.

liberal-playbook-1-ignore-facts-that-hurt-your-position-2-5474789.png

Absolutely!

Forum List

Back