I got another question that will stop the liberals dead in their tracks, why can a...

What profound nonsense.

Hope he didn't spend much time thinking this one up

WHY is it that a 20 year old young man who is as clean (criminally) and pure as high country newly fallen snow can NOT walk into a gun shop and legally buy a handgun...,

YET, OTH !!

a 15 y.o. slut can walk into a drug store and buy a pill that absolves her of a wild night of boozing, whoring and drugs.

if there is a liberal here who may have made an attempt at mastering the art of logic, please tell me how the above computes.

thank you !

Because there is a God?

I wondered the same thing although more in the vain of medications that you can't get compared to the morning after pill.*

"The mother of a girl who died after taking the Pill today called for a ban on giving emergency contraception to under-age girls without parental consent."

Mother calls for tougher morning after pill measures | Mail Online

How Does it Work? - Morning After Pill

"The emergency contraceptive/morning-after pill has three modes of action (as does the regular birth control pill); that is, it can work in one of three ways:

The normal menstrual cycle is altered, delaying ovulation; or
Ovulation is inhibited, meaning the egg will not be released from the ovary;
It can irritate the lining of the uterus (endometrium) so as to inhibit implantation."

29 Deaths from RU-486 "Morning After" Pill

"WASHINGTON --Use of the abortion drug RU-486 has resulted in the deaths of 29 women worldwide, according to a new report."

"Eight women's deaths in the United States have been associated with RU-486, as well as nine life-endangering situations, about 120 blood transfusions and more than 200 hospitalizations, Sen. Jim DeMint, R.-S.C., said in 2006. DeMint is a leading Senate opponent of the federal government's approval of the abortion drug."

I don't understand this thread...

ask a Conservative friend (if you have any) to explain it to you, i do not have the time to waste :up:

Uhh, that's probably why people can't make heads or tails of your thread. Explanations take time, apparently more time than you have, apparently.

welll, it's kinda like this, explaining to a liberal the fact that water is wet takes at a minimum of FIVE (5) full pages.

so in this particular case it would take at a minimum of NINETEEN (19) full pages.., do you have the time to type NINETEEN pages ?

i do not !!

WHY is it that a 20 year old young man who is as clean (criminally) and pure as high country newly fallen snow can NOT walk into a gun shop and legally buy a handgun...,

YET, OTH !!

a 15 y.o. slut can walk into a drug store and buy a pill that absolves her of a wild night of boozing, whoring and drugs.

if there is a liberal here who may have made an attempt at mastering the art of logic, please tell me how the above computes.

thank you !

I'll take a swing at explaining that logic to you.

If that a nutter gets hold of a gun, it threatens everybody else.

If a 15 year old does NOT get preggers, who is harmed?

There now, that wasn't all that confusing, was it?

What do you fear more, kid?

A sexy girl or a stranger with a gun?

Clearly in your case women's (girls) sexuality is very frightening.

a "nutter", you mean like that liberal kid in Conn. or the liberal nutter in Colo. and those two liberal asshole "Boston Bombers" ?? those kind of nutters ?

and that little 15 y.o. girl swallows a pill that kills of thousands of sperm that could potentially be viable humans.

clearly in your case you are frightened by millions of peaceful gun owning American patriots.

Forum List

Back