I Got a Job Again!

Thank God, and Trump is back in my good graces.

I am sure he will be glad to hear that (got it NSA?)
congratulations_new_job_greeting_card_new_job-r99030621cc1f43338a6c0a5765fa545d_xvuak_8byvr_512.jpg

Woo Hoo ! :)
Fuck, you do realize that now you wont be able to use the affordable healthcare system? You are now stuck with some government healthcare and boy will you be sorry..

Just kidding, but did that to stir up the liberal masses... They get shit and you get the Cadillac coverage the liberals have but not their poor shithole people.

Congrats! You can finally move out of my basement.

*removes shackles and ball gag*

So what, did Trump get the INS to kick out some H-1B's so your skills would be in demand?

Well, I did not get one call from a software interviewer till Trump got elected.

Now i have been getting three or more calls a day from people I didnt even send my resume out to, lol. (I think they are stalking my bodaceous bod).

So what, did Trump get the INS to kick out some H-1B's so your skills would be in demand?

Well, I did not get one call from a software interviewer till Trump got elected.

Now i have been getting three or more calls a day from people I didnt even send my resume out to, lol. (I think they are stalking my bodaceous bod).

Yep, H1-B's must have not returned after Christmas. Too scared methinks. :lmao:

Yep, H1-B's must have not returned after Christmas. Too scared methinks. :lmao:
The Obama administration was handing out other types of visas as well, like the L1 and H2B by the boatload.

The H1-B visas are given out I think in April and run out in May, from what I recall. Now that Trumps AG has actually started enforcing Federal regulations on H1-B hiring and standards, there is a bigger shortage.

Go figger.

Forum List

Back