I get it obama is a likeable guy

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
But it takes more then just being nice to run a country.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFMLEcWeChM&playnext_from=TL&videos=cizR8BLAF60&feature=grec_index]YouTube - President Obama Writes Excuse Note for 4th Grader[/ame]

like i keep saying... palin wasn't an option.

the reality is that he's an ok president so far. not great. but i never thought he would be great. i thought he should be VP for 8 years first.... and voted for hillary in the primary.

on the other hand, there wasn't a feasible alternative on election day.

the reality is that he's an ok president so far. not great. but i never thought he would be great. i thought he should be VP for 8 years first.... and voted for hillary in the primary.

McCain was the candidate in 2008.

Glad to know you have confidence in Joe "Stand up, Chuck!" Biden

McCain/Palin were just two more republicans and the majority of this country did NOT want to reward republicans with another chance at leadership because the FAILED so terribly the previous 8 years.

you keep saying that.... mccain was in his 70s and had cancer five times and isn't in great health. there was a very real possibility of that braindead loon being president.

i'll say this one last time slowly for you...

mccain was great in 2000... until he sold his soul to the rightwinngut freaks.

in 2008, he came off as a doddering idiot when the economy crashed.

and his judgment proved non-existent when he picked the braindead loon to run for VP.

you keep saying that.... mccain was in his 70s and had cancer five times and isn't in great health. there was a very real possibility of that braindead loon being president.

and his judgment proved non-existent when he picked the braindead loon to run for VP.

Yes McCain was a doddering idiot who could not figure out that Obama was a Marxist and the most Liberal Senator, I agree.

Hard not to laugh at Obama's VP pick when you talk about "Braindead loons"

personally, I don't find the Obama to be a nice guy. he's cold, standoffish, thuggish, it's my way or the highway kind of guy.

"THUG" in chief come to mind when I think of him.

you are a crazy bitch.

... mccain was in his 70s and had cancer five times and isn't in great health. there was a very real possibility of that braindead loon being president.
And it's beginning to dawn on most people that the "brain dead loon" still would have been a better choice.

Why does everyone keep mentioning Palin as the alternative to Obama? She wasn't running against him, McCain was.

Forum List

Back