I fell asleep around 8 PM tonight

I may head out to the stores later after I work out,so I will be needing y'alls PayPal account #'s.................................... .:eusa_pray:

I'd like to see you use a PayPal account to pay for merchandise in a store. I wonder if it would work?

Why would the merchant want to take the PayPal fee hit?

Do your local folks a favor, pay with PIN based debit or cash. Credit Card and Sign For Debit, as well as Pay Pal, are very expensive for small businesses.

I am XX years old and I could NEVER get sick of that show, I love it!

you are 20 and have a teenaged daughter?

damn

I live in Kentucky, what can I say.

So Mini Echo is also your neice? :D

All I have to say, is at least you got to sleep in.:evil:
I got about three hours of sleep last night, but I was up at eight. It was so worth it though.
I will for sure be taking a nap, the lil man's birthday party is later.

i live in kentucky, what can i say.

so mini echo is also your neice? :d

all i have to say, is at least you got to sleep in.:evil:
I got about three hours of sleep last night, but i was up at eight. It was so worth it though.
I will for sure be taking a nap, the lil man's birthday party is later.

happy birthday little man!
His birthday was yesterday, and the any time you asked him it was he said no. He is also not three. LOL
The deal was he loses his binkie when he is three.

Here is our tree:

View attachment 12136

(It's almost like Charlie Brown's Christmas Tree..................)

Me and Ant are watching charlie brown xmas right now.

Again.

For the 100th time.

I am XX years old and I could NEVER get sick of that show, I love it!

We also watched charlie brown thanksgiving a ton of times too and then watched it on TV last night on ABC, because that's the REAL way to watch it.

Ah...............................*stretch*

I slept in until 11 am today!

:woohoo:

Just drinking my coffee and doing laundry until I start cleaning the condo.

Mini Echo and I put up our Christmas Tree last night and decorated, so that's done too.

I may head out to the stores later after I work out,so I will be needing y'alls PayPal account #'s.................................... .:eusa_pray:

Here you go, EZ...Take my Discover card, they give me 5% back on all retail purchases this month! :thup:
http://www.slashphone.com/media/data/766/discover_card_open_road.jpg

Have you worked out yet or are you still wearing your snuggie........?

Mini Echo and I put up our Christmas Tree last night and decorated, so that's done too.

Here you go, EZ...Take my Discover card, they give me 5% back on all retail purchases this month! :thup:

I'm in a T Shirt and shorts doing chores, cleaned the kitchen, the bathroom, getting ready to start on the bedroom after my break, oh and lanudry......maybe I won't work out after all! :doubt:

Your name is JL Webb?

Forum List

Back