I feel so sorry for them

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
I feel so sorry for those poor working class slobs who voted for Donald Trump. Trump actually sold them on the idea that a New York billionaire, with a cabinet full of other other billionaire CEO types who've made careers out of offshoring jobs, keeping wages far below the poverty line, stripping workers of the few crumbs of healthcare benefits they have, are all of a sudden going to be a friend to the common working man, raise wages, improve job conditions, and bring all those jobs they have off-shored back home again. It was a masterful sales job. We heard the same old song and dance from Ronald Reagan and George W Bush, and here we are, decades later, still waiting for it to "trickle down" I guess you just can't fix stupid!

I feel so sorry for those poor working class slobs who voted for Donald Trump. Trump actually sold them on the idea that a New York billionaire, with a cabinet full of other other billionaire CEO types who've made careers out of offshoring jobs, keeping wages far below the poverty line, stripping workers of the few crumbs of healthcare benefits they have, are all of a sudden going to be a friend to the common working man, raise wages, improve job conditions, and bring all those jobs they have off-shored back home again. It was a masterful sales job. We heard the same old song and dance from Ronald Reagan and George W Bush, and here we are, decades later, still waiting for it to "trickle down" I guess you just can't fix stupid!
We've had stupid for 8 years now and you can't sell your shit like before, we've lived the nightmare and no amount of smearing and hate is going to cover it up.

You leftards NEVER have anything to offer besides the other guy sucks. That's for children, time to move on and let the grownups handle it.

Obama has been president for 8 years. Why aren't we enjoying the golden age of liberalism?

You still haven't found your "safe space" have you? Trump isn't even president yet and has secured more than 60,000 jobs and the stock market is rising to record highs!

So, who are the billionaire CEO types dealing with offshore jobs? The Generals? The healthcare benefits have proven to be lies with extraordinary premiums and no, you cannot keep your doctor!

He certainly is a friend to the common working man and those who want to be one. Sorry, your straw man fallacy is a failure.

We've had stupid for 8 years now and you can't sell your shit like before, we've lived the nightmare and no amount of smearing and hate is going to cover it up.

You leftards NEVER have anything to offer besides the other guy sucks. That's for children, time to move on and let the grownups handle it.

Obama inherited a depression, and now he is leaving a recovering economy. Now Trump will destroy it.

You still haven't found your "safe space" have you? Trump isn't even president yet and has secured more than 60,000 jobs and the stock market is rising to record highs!

So, who are the billionaire CEO types dealing with offshore jobs? The Generals? The healthcare benefits have proven to be lies with extraordinary premiums and no, you cannot keep your doctor!

He certainly is a friend to the common working man and those who want to be one. Sorry, your straw man fallacy is a failure.

Where has he restored jobs?? 60,000, prove what you say.

I can't vote but I did follow the election closely. The question I have is, "what were the alternatives?"

He stiffed small business owners, sued everyone he could, filed bankruptcies 4 times, and bought steel from China along with everything else. Yet he is a friend to the common working man. Are you crazy. He has no idea about the common working man.

Obama inherited a depression, and now he is leaving a recovering economy. Now Trump will destroy it.
I don't give your Tarot cards and credence. obama ran on the economy so to say he inherited it is dishonest. He didn't fix jack shit, he has us still struggling after all this time. Trump couldn't do worse if he tried.

I can't vote but I did follow the election closely. The question I have is, "what were the alternatives?"

Clinton.

I.m sorry the OP wasn't disposed of properly after the abortion, but if Hermit Gosnell would have just closed the dumpster no one would have "rescued" that baby rat and nursed the moron so that he could grow up to be a total retard.

He was obviously aborted for a reason.

He stiffed small business owners, sued everyone he could, filed bankruptcies 4 times, and bought steel from China along with everything else. Yet he is a friend to the common working man. Are you crazy. He has no idea about the common working man.
Same talking points America rejected. If anyone stiffed the workers it's the leftist swine that pushes for bigger government. Nothing hurts an economy worse.

Based on his Labor Secretary, doesn't look like workers have a friend in the White House

But Trump promised to bring back coal and steel production, to bring back jobs from China, to block international trade

Lets see what he delivers

Trump will destroy every last vestige of your fascist hell hole you and your Obama created....it will be wonderful....

Forum List

Back