I feel a little better now!

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
News like this always gives me a special feeling inside! LOL

Keyshawn Johnson to sit out rest of season

TAMPA, Fla. (AP) -- Tampa Bay star receiver Keyshawn Johnson was deactivated for the rest of the season Tuesday, and the two-time Pro Bowl selection has likely played his last game for the Buccaneers.

``Keyshawn has made it very clear to us that he has no intention of wanting to remain as a Buccaneer beyond the 2003 season, and this approach and his actions are having a negative effect on our football team,'' general manager Rich McKay said in a statement.

``We are focused on winning football games. From a player's perspective, from an organizational perspective, this situation has become a distraction.''

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_y...ap-bucs-keyshawndeactivated&prov=ap&type=lgns

Keyshawn has been a cancer to the NFL since he arrived. He's a waste of a great deal of talent. I hope he gets cut at the end of the year and nobody picks him up.

Originally posted by Jackass
And your a Randy Moss fan?? Whats the fuck?? Your ASS backwards!!!

I wouldn't necessarily say "fan". I just argue that he is one of the best, if not the best, WR in the entire NFL.

And I don't think he's anything at all like Keyshawn. He's arrogant and troublesome off the field at times, but not in the locker room or on the field. When was the last time you heard complaints about Moss from his teammates, coaches, refs or media? Randy has earned the respect of all his teammates and has matured since he came into the NFL (I agree he had a rocky start). Keyshawn is the opposite, his cancerous ways have spread from the day he arrived.

And lets not compare their on the field ability. Randy has 2 years less experience than Keyshawn and has better stats. I don't think numbers allow you to be a cancer, but I don't see that out of Moss the past few years. Keyshawn doesn't have the numbers yet he is that cancer.

Pound for pound, Hines Ward is the best receiver in the NFL anyway. :)

I personally would rather have Keyshawn than Randy. At least with Keyshawn you know he is giving it his all and NOT playing when he feels like it!! :rolleyes:

I personally would rather have Keyshawn than Randy. At least with Keyshawn you know he is giving it his all and NOT playing when he feels like it!! :rolleyes:

First off, you're taking something from 5 years ago and using it today. Have you heard complaints from any of his teammates or coaches that he hasn't given it his all since? He performs better than Keyshawn too, not bad for a player you consider to be taking time off!

Secondly, if you were a coach you would want the player that gives you the best chance of winning - and yes, that includes attitude. I think Randy wins hands down. Keyshawn is getting criticism about his cancerous ways 7 years after entering the NFL. Randy made a mistake and not one word has been stated about his efforts since. Don't you think we would have heard more about his problems if he wasn't playing up to par (receiving, running full routes and blocking)?

No..because the Vikings had been winning. If they keep the slide going...I bet we will!

No..because the Vikings had been winning. If they keep the slide going...I bet we will!

Dude, what rock have you been under?

The Vikes start strong every year and then spiral downwards the 2nd half of the season! I'm sure if he was still a cancer they would have been talking about it all the previous years when they choked going into the end.

At least my false hopes for the Steelers only lasted 4 or 5 games this year. :)

Please tell me you aren't still thinking the Giants are going anywhere? I think we're gonna owe the bitch some beer!

Forum List

Back