I dont know ..

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
Either Sessions aint too damn bright for an AG, or he's a lying sob. He doesnt know if Russia wanted Trump to win despite the video clips the media circulated of them having a big party cheering his win on election night. Really? You want ME to show them to you Jeffie?

Sessions breaks with intelligence agencies, says he doesn’t know if Russia wanted Trump to win

and yesterday he didn't recall any of the situations (that happened less than a year ago) the media confronted him with after he recused himself. Surrrrre, uh huh.

schumer putin.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I dont know why Americans have morphed into communist Russians.

Either Sessions aint too damn bright for an AG, or he's a lying sob. He doesnt know if Russia wanted Trump to win despite the video clips the media circulated of them having a big party cheering his win on election night. Really? You want ME to show them to you Jeffie?

Sessions breaks with intelligence agencies, says he doesn’t know if Russia wanted Trump to win

and yesterday he didn't recall any of the situations (that happened less than a year ago) the media confronted him with after he recused himself. Surrrrre, uh huh.
All important players, both Republicans and Democrats, met with the Russian ambassador. The big question here is, why is Chuckie Schumer trying to channel Joe McCarthy, and why are the Democrats so eager to start another Cold War with Russia?

All important players, both Republicans and Democrats, met with the Russian ambassador. The big question here is, why is Chuckie Schumer trying to channel Joe McCarthy, and why are the Democrats so eager to start another Cold War with Russia?

The big question is if everything was so innocent, why did so many of Trump's campaign lie about it?

The big question is if everything was so innocent, why did so many of Trump's campaign lie about it?
Who lied and to whom?

heres the rub ..

aint nobobdy talking about Fucking Chuck Schumer !

why are the RW's so eager to suck Russian DICK?

heres the rub ..

aint nobobdy talking about Fucking Chuck Schumer !

why are the RW's so eager to suck Russian DICK?
There you go again. No matter what the subject you always end up sharing your homosexual fantasies with us. I'm not judging, but try to stay on topic.

Who lied and to whom?

Not my place to bring you up to speed on the last few day's revelations. Educate yourself.

Who lied and to whom?

Not my place to bring you up to speed on the last few day's revelations. Educate yourself.
In other words you searched but couldn't find anything to support your statement.

Who lied and to whom?

In other words you searched but couldn't find anything to support your statement.

Plenty of info, but nothing I care to explain to you. If you are as unaware as you claim, I suspect it would be more trouble than it is worth to try to explain it to you.

Shchumer is the kind of buffoon that hands a work-out junkie a Glazed donut. Shumer is the kind of disgusting human that
a.) leaves half full cups of coffee around for other to deal with
b.) dumps half full into trash can and when Janitor picks it up it leaks all over floor and or Janitor clothes. Causing more work.
c.) edits. The kind of idiot that gets a NEW cup each time rather than re-use.
d.) puts recyclables into the trash can.

I HATE the bastard. He and Pelosi have been around for a lot of $20T debt.

Bottom line: then I quit. Trump gave a GREAT speech. DemWitts are dumb-founded. So they do what they do best. Dig into archives and INVENT a scandal that the puppet media will play for them. This takes focus off Trumps great speech and back into their gutter.

Last edited:
maxresdefault.jpg

I dont know why Americans have morphed into communist Russians.

It's not all Americans, only those who love Putin for his hate for Homosexuals, all Muslims and ethnic minorities.

Besides, Russia and China have become Plutocracies, are conservative members of the WTO and not in practice Marxist Ideologies. Both are Authoritarian faux Republics, much like we have become since the Supreme Court allowed unlimited anonymous money to influence our elections.

Who lied and to whom?

Plenty of info, but nothing I care to explain to you. If you are as unaware as you claim, I suspect it would be more trouble than it is worth to try to explain it to you.
lol So your search came up dry.

Forum List

Back