i don't know what to think about this...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wavingrl, Nov 14, 2012.

1. wavingrl

wavingrl Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +197
    i haven't turned on --or in--to breaking news today.

listening to Bruno Mars 'When I See Your Face---you are amazing just the way you are'

~~~

apparently this was said and much more, I assume at the WH news conference

"As I said before, she made an appearance at the request of the White House in which she gave her best understanding of the intelligence that had been provided to her. If Senator McCain and Senator Graham and others want to go after somebody, they should go after me. And I'm happy to have that discussion with them. But for them to go after the U.N. ambassador who had nothing to do with Benghazi, and was simply making a presentation based on intelligence that she had received, and besmirch her reputation is outrageous," President Obama said at a press conference on Wednesday.

"When they go after the UN ambassador, apparently because they think she’s an easy target, then they’ve got a problem with me," Obama later added.

~~~~
    ok---that is how he feels. whether he has tried to contact Condeeleza Rice and implore her to 'help her country--one more time'---guess we will never know.

in his position i would have gotten on my knees and begged--that is just me.

~~~~~~~
    let me just say this---there was an election--'The People' made their wishes known.

i have a 91 year old mother and elderly relatives who are more important to me than anything political.

'In God We Trust'---yes, we do. I believe he just sent a message to this nation and the world via Petreaeus et al. There will be a day of reckoning.

What is most important to the Higher Power--draw you own conclusions and infer as you will.

prayers are being said in Atlanta, GA---i will not divulge more than that. said too much, I fear---if the FBI or CIA wants to drop whatever else they are doing and 'find' me. Then i will give them directions. :doubt:

we did it again---We/US of A...guess we will continue---however difficult we choose to make life.

now Bruno is saying--'I don't feel like doing anything'. serendipity---take a break from overanalyzing---that is what I am going to do. stress--not good for any of us./gavel.

2. AmyNation

AmyNation Road Warrior Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,016
    Look, I'm sure your a very nice lady, however if you dont post in English and make an attempt at sentences, I can't be bothered to figure out what you're trying to say.

3. wavingrl

wavingrl Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +197
    ok--Amy--point taken.

if the Truth, must be Told. I am seething with rage over this 2 party system.

expletives and abusive language would suffice--but why dump that on others?

fyi---i am going out on a limb here---i may be old enough to be your grandmother. i didn't 'like' your style either.

is this a big deal --no, it is not.

'dry sense of humor'/sarcasm/cynicism---there is a poster in another thread who understands 'my ways'. like minds.

let us 'Come Together'---in the name of the Beatles?:D

4. BreezeWood

BreezeWood VIP Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +474
    I agree they should not be attacking Susan Elizabeth Rice - where she received the information she conveyed is the heart of the matter - the CIA.

5. jwoodie

jwoodie Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,904
    Susan Rice was speaking in her official capacity as our Representative to the United Nations, not just some press secretary who was simply repeating what she had been told by some unnamed source. As a willing co-conspirator to a deliberate falsehood being perpetrated on the American people, she is unfit for any public service, let alone the United States Secretary of State.

6. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,682
    Why did the cowards send Susan Rice out there in the first place? Why not HIlary Clinton or dick dipper petraeus?

7. Matthew

Matthew Blue dog all the way!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,149
    Don't attack someone that lied in front of the entire world about the reason we were attacked? LOL

You liberals are human trash.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. chikenwing

chikenwing Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,960
    There isn't to many more the buck stops here place's past her,after all UN Secretary isn't at all a place were just following orders works real well. She knew she was spewing crap.

9. wavingrl

wavingrl Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +197
    it was 'poor quality' fyi. whatever else may be said.

biting my tongue--personally---i want the most accurate fyi.

Susan Rice 'serves at the pleasure of the POTUS' agreed?

he 'defended her'---as well he should.

we still haven't gotten the fyi we need. jmo.

it happened on Sept 11---it is now November---it seems that it is time for more detailed answers.

as politely and objectively I can manage to be at this moment.

screaming with rage ---just tell the Truth---whatever it is. and let us commence our lives.

are 'games being played'-----seems that way. shrug.

10. Unkotare

Unkotare Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,883

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nLhe2yj5fQ]American Dad! - What the f*** is going on? - YouTube[/ame]