I don't care what no one says, if you are crying after losing a sporting event you are...

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
GAY AS FUCK. I just saw these feminine ass Villanova players on the bench crying after losing to Purdue. What kind of feminine shit is that for a grown man??????

GAY AS FUCK. I just saw these feminine ass Villanova players on the bench crying after losing to Purdue. What kind of feminine shit is that for a grown man??????
Where have you been the last twenty years.

The whole world is now GAY AS FUCK.

Even the straight men.

:aug08_031:

Where have you been the last twenty years.

The whole world is now GAY AS FUCK.

Even the straight men.

:aug08_031:

why whats going on

There were fans in tears here yesterday when Kansas lost.

Buncha fuckin' pussies of you ask me. What kinda fool gets that invested in a game they aren't even playing?

It is emotional. They cry cause they care. Jordan cried when he won his first Championship. You people are idiots.

It is emotional. They cry cause they care. Jordan cried when he won his first Championship. You people are idiots.
No, we're just heartless bots.

You are in fact one of only three human users logged in right now. . . .

Oh, and we have a dog and three cats on-line here too.

Interesting.

It is for grown men who don't give a shit what some fat couch potato thinks of them.

Have you ever played a team sport? You bust your ass to get somewhere. You invest your time, energy and focus, and it falls short.

It is for grown men who don't give a shit what some fat couch potato thinks of them.

Have you ever played a team sport? You bust your ass to get somewhere. You invest your time, energy and focus, and it falls short.

where I come from you cry AFTER WINS

Where you come from? You mean the bench?

Where you come from? You mean the bench?

West Philly, Holla if you me

How would you know? The Cowboys haven't won a damn thing in decades.

They won the NFC east mongo

They won the NFC east mongo
Yeah, and? They didn't win anything unless they made the Super Bowl.

I thought you meant a fan. I give a young athlete a pass for crying. They put their heart and soul into it and are suffering regrets and frustration.

I cried my last wrestling match. It was a loss. That sucks. And actually it wasn’t that loss that made me cry it was the one before.

You’re no athlete how would you know?

But yea any fan crying is a lil bitch

Now crying after a win I don’t understand. I’m so happy I couldn’t cry with a grin ear to ear. Only pussys cry after winning.

Forum List

Back