I didn't even know this was possible.....

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
Nevertheless - this guy needs to die...

Bremerton Man Charged With Child Rape

POSTED: 4:15 am PDT June 29, 2005
UPDATED: 8:57 am PDT June 29, 2005

Port Orchard, WA -- Prosecutors have charged a 28-year-old Bremerton man with child rape. He is accused of impregnating a 10-year-old girl.

Police say they have DNA evidence that proves he was the father with 99.99 percent certainty.

Jeremy Daniel Cockerham of East Bremerton pleaded not guilty to a charge of first-degree child rape, Tuesday.

Bremerton police said in March agents with Child Protective Services contacted them about an 10-year-old girl who was pregnant. She named a 10-year- old boy as the father.

After the girl gave birth in May, Bremerton police and CPS took DNA samples from the girl, her infant son and the boy. Those tests indicated the boy was not the father.

Police then learned that Jeremy Cockerham knew the alleged victim. He was arrested after DNA samples indicated he was the father of the newborn.

Cockerham is being held in Kitsap County jail on $250,000 bail.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/4664241/detail.html

that's horrible.
wow...that poor sick bastard. I wonder if he could argue he was 'born with attraction to 10 year olds' and get his behaviour sanctioned? It's the SAME argument homosexuals use...they can't help their behaviour.

if somebody did that to my little girl, I think he'd never make it to trial.

And THANK GOD that girl didnt have an abortion.

gop_jeff said:
I can't imagine a 10 year old being pregnant... don't know whether to be pissed off, saddened, or depressed about human nature.

Well - to me it's not so much the 10-yr old for the sake of things... thinking back centuries ago when "kids" would be married around 13yrs old or so...

What jacks this story up the most is that today's society and culture is far from what things were like so long ago - that leaves us with the fact that this man KNEW full well that he was robbing that girls innocence - and that is competely jacked up ...

He needs to die...

Quick tangent, pregnancy at extremely low ages isn't completely unheard of. The earliest pregnancy on record was in a 3-year old Peruvian girl who, due to a hormonal disfunction, began mestruating when she was 2. The father was arrested, but later released due to lack of evidence. I thought it was an urban legend, but I did a Snopes check, and it's true.

If that was my daughter he better hope he gets life, because if he were to get out I'd castrate the sicko.

Vigilante justice is warranted in t his case!!!

Forum List

Back