I decided to patch things up with my sister

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Our relationship has been bad since T won the election
We have only meet 2 times in 4 yrs but we get along in person . We just never talk on the phone
We even played tennis for 30 min and she still is a killer !
I decided to call her after 6 months of zero contact and discussed many things and talked to her 2 daughters
I did not talk to her son !!!

it’s patched up . I promised I will no longer send her “nasty polemic messages for T”

Now my relationship with my Dad appears gone and we have only Talked twice this yr

My Dad is mentally insane. Everywhere he goes he yells at people . He thinks T is as bad as the Nazis and Biden will save America.
He has zero personality and is utterly impossible to be around

My Dad is mentally insane. Everywhere he goes he yells at people .

He sounds like a blast to hangout with. :dunno:
He has zero friends
Last year : He and several other Jews ( all very rich ) got into huge argument over who pays what portion of the bill
Who cares .. you just divide it up and , if you pay an extra 7 dollars - who cares
He thought he was overcharged several dollars and made a huge scene

He has zero friends
Last year : He and several other Jews ( all very rich ) got into huge argument over who pays what portion of the bill
Who cares .. you just divide it up and , if you pay an extra 7 dollars - who cares

1. Your father is not Jewish.
2. You are not Jewish.
3. Your father is not rich.
4. You are not rich.

I know you're not Jewish because, based on your posts, you have absolutely NO Jewish education.
If you're not Jewish, but your father was, you would , at the very least, have picked up some Jewish education simply by osmosis.

Your posts swing from claiming to be Jewish to being outright antisemitic. When questioned about this, you claim ignorance of Jewish culture.

I seriously doubt that you ever met a Jew who wasn't your boss, your landlord, or your court-appointed attorney.

I know you're not rich, again based on your posts, because your grammar, spelling, and punctuation shows you had precious little basic education.

If your father were rich, you would have at least had the benefit of a decent education. If you were ironically trying to reject any claim to literacy, your errors would at least be consistent and more consistent.

Personally, I don't care what you are. But, please don't claim to be Jewish. It's embarrassing.

He has zero friends

2. You are not Jewish.
4. You are not rich.

I know you're not Jewish because, based on your posts, you have absolutely NO Jewish education.
If you're not Jewish, but your father was, you would , at the very least, have picked up some Jewish education simply by osmosis.

Your posts swing from claiming to be Jewish to being outright antisemitic. When questioned about this, you claim ignorance of Jewish culture.

I seriously doubt that you ever met a Jew who wasn't your boss, your landlord, or your court-appointed attorney.

I know you're not rich, again based on your posts, because your grammar, spelling, and punctuation shows you had precious little basic education.

If your father were rich, you would have at least had the benefit of a decent education. If you were ironically trying to reject any claim to literacy, your errors would at least be consistent and more consistent.

Personally, I don't care what you are. But, please don't claim to be Jewish. It's embarrassing.
Everything I say is true
You’re just a decrepit, senile and demented moron

We have only meet 2 times in 4 yrs but we get along in person . We just never talk on the phone
I decided to call her after 6 months of zero contact and discussed many things and talked to her 2 daughters

it’s patched up . I promised I will no longer send her “nasty polemic messages for T”

Now my relationship with my Dad appears gone and we have only Talked twice this yr
I talked to my dad 44 years ago when I told him he sucked...Haven't spoken since. My sister died and we never had problems over politics she was just a bitch to me our whole time together.

He has zero friends
Who cares .. you just divide it up and , if you pay an extra 7 dollars - who cares He thought he was overcharged several dollars and made a huge scene
Sounds like George and Jerry's parents in a Seinfeld episode. ... :lol: :lol:

I talked to my dad 44 years ago when I told him he sucked...Haven't spoken since. My sister died and we never had problems over politics she was just a bitch to me our whole time together.

Let me guess, she told you to lay off the Mary Jane

He has zero friends
Who cares .. you just divide it up and , if you pay an extra 7 dollars - who cares He thought he was overcharged several dollars and made a huge scene
Sounds like George and Jerry's parents in a Seinfeld episode. ... :lol: :lol:
Both are very similar lol

I never smoke that stuff

Don't give up yer day job to work on postulation.

He has zero friends

2. You are not Jewish.
4. You are not rich.

I am far richer and more educated than you
. You probably have accumulated nothing in your entire pathetic life lol

My Dad is mentally insane. Everywhere he goes he yells at people . He thinks T is as bad as the Nazis and Biden will save America.
He has zero personality and is utterly impossible to be around
It used to be you could have them locked away in a nut house. I guess that's why there are so many running around loose today, we relaxed our mental hygene laws.

This October, it will be 18 years since I last saw my sister. Today is actually my dad's 72nd birthday. I haven't seen him voluntarily in over 16 years now. If nothing about them has changed and I believe that nothing has changed in either one of them, I'd like to send this song out to the both of them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Loser.

He has zero friends

2. You are not Jewish.
4. You are not rich.

I seriously doubt if any of his posts are truthful.

Forum List

Back