I Could Never Be A Cop

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Watching videos of interactions between suspects and the police shows us that it's nearly impossible at times for a cop to do his job without using force to subdue a suspect. Many times cops don't have any choice in the matter.

Let's face it....in some of these jurisdictions there are some seriously screwed up individuals walking our streets, and I think this is by design. One of them had just been released on parole due to COVID fears....and he was found asleep in his car in line at a Wendy's. I think you know who I'm talking about. He had a long record and should have been behind bars.....so when the police attempted to cuff him....he resisted and even took one of their weapons and shot at police in pursuit. Democrats were doing cartwheels.

Democrats need these events to happen to further their political goals. Nothing fits into their agenda better than a black man who refuses to cooperate and eventually gets killed trying to escape or resisting arrest.

I figure that any cop who doesn't have the patience of Job should refuse to serve in a squad car and stay at a desk. Democrats will not support them if anything happens....regardless of the situation.

Onlookers that solicitate anyone into resisting arrest should be arrested. Any politician that encourages violence over an incident is guilty of solicitation a felony and should be removed from office and brought up on charges. Any member of the media that does the same should be fired and arrested and put in jail for solicitation of a criminal act which led to violence. 18 U.S. Code § 373 - Solicitation to commit a crime of violence

Last edited:
Watching videos of interactions between suspects and the police shows us that it's nearly impossible at times for a cop to do his job without using force to subdue a suspect. Many times cops don't have any choice in the matter.

Let's face it....in some of these jurisdictions there are some seriously screwed up individuals walking our streets, and I think this is by design. One of them had just been released on parole due to COVID fears....and he was found asleep in his car in line at a Wendy's. I think you know who I'm talking about. He had a long record and should have been behind bars.....so when the police attempted to cuff him....he resisted and even took one of their weapons and shot at police in pursuit. Democrats were doing cartwheels.

Democrats need these events to happen to further their political goals. Nothing fits into their agenda better than a black man who refuses to cooperate and eventually gets killed trying to escape or resisting arrest.

I figure that any cop who doesn't have the patience of Job should refuse to serve in a squad car and stay at a desk. Democrats will not support them if anything happens....regardless of the situation.

Onlookers that solicitate anyone into resisting arrest should be arrested. Any politician that encourages violence over an incident is guilty of solicitation a felony and should be removed from office and brought up on charges. Any member of the media that does the same should be fired and arrested and put in jail for solicitation of a criminal act which led to violence. 18 U.S. Code § 373 - Solicitation to commit a crime of violence

If you are a cop you have too many restriction on what you can legally do.
Some prog slave is going to find that out the hard way...

Correct!

Most people could not be a cop -- especially today.

The Dem pols & the Dem media are always on the side of the perps.

So cops are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Last year, certain folks discovered (probably to their own astonishment) that the Dems will make an excuse for anything they do.

So they now know that they can get away with anything. (Their behavior in New York City shows this.)

Actually, 2021 will be looked back on as an era of law & order as compared with what 2050 will look like!

Forum List

Back