I Challenge You to Prove Trump is a Racist.

Honey the point is that Trump is CORRECT, those Countries are shit hole. Why is that so hard for folks to accept? IF you've BEEN to any of them you know this is a FACT. Nowhere did I single out any individuals.

"Countries are shit hole" huh. When exactly did you start learning to write? Yesterday?
Perhaps plurals work differently on your keyboard. Perhaps the letter S simply ceases to exist in your kitchen.
Grammar Nazi---we can find all kinds of grammar mistakes from you ----hypocrite

Go ahead, find one. Be my jest.
here--I didn't have to look too long:
This may veer somewhat off topic, but in pursuit of the whole "commie" mythology ... a 2004 film called "Heir to an Execution" supplied me with a lightbulb epiphany of perspective all of this. It's by Ivy Meeropol, who is the granddaughter of Juilius and Ethel Rosenberg. The revealing comment was not in the film itself but in the director's commentary track, something she I guess thought was a throwaway anecdote but I found it profound. The filmmaker was not setting out to examine the political dynamics behind the execution of her grandparents; rather she was exploring who they were as people.
...at least 2 grammar mistakes along with run on sentences and bad use of the conjunctions
The Nuking of Nagasaki: Even More Immoral and Unnecessary than Hiroshima

"Run-on sentences" are not a grammatical issue but a matter of subjective taste. And there's no inappropriate conjunction in the passage quoted. You lose.

Both the noun countries and the verb are however, are clearly plural, and as such cannot stand with the singular "shit hole [sic] which also for that matter is a single compound word anyway.
also using ''of'' too many times too quickly = wrong

Honey the point is that Trump is CORRECT, those Countries are shit hole. Why is that so hard for folks to accept? IF you've BEEN to any of them you know this is a FACT. Nowhere did I single out any individuals.

"Countries are shit hole" huh. When exactly did you start learning to write? Yesterday?
Perhaps plurals work differently on your keyboard. Perhaps the letter S simply ceases to exist in your kitchen.

This may veer somewhat off topic, but in pursuit of the whole "commie" mythology ... a 2004 film called "Heir to an Execution" supplied me with a lightbulb epiphany of perspective all of this. It's by Ivy Meeropol, who is the granddaughter of Juilius and Ethel Rosenberg. The revealing comment was not in the film itself but in the director's commentary track, something she I guess thought was a throwaway anecdote but I found it profound. The filmmaker was not setting out to examine the political dynamics behind the execution of her grandparents; rather she was exploring who they were as people.
...at least 2 grammar mistakes along with run on sentences and bad use of the conjunctions

"Run-on sentences" are not a grammatical issue but a matter of subjective taste. And there's no inappropriate conjunction in the passage quoted. You lose.

Both the noun countries and the verb are however, are clearly plural, and as such cannot stand with the singular "shit hole [sic] which also for that matter is a single compound word anyway.
director's commentary track, something she I guess thought
should be:
something I guess she thought
or:
something she thought, I guess
not:
something she I guess thought
SHE I = wrong

you don't even see it when I point it out!!! hahahha = you are a DUMBASS
Execution" supplied me with a lightbulb epiphany of perspective all of this
there--see it NOW??!!

Nope. I see a missing preposition. Prepositions are not conjunctions. And typos are not "grammar". Conflating a singular noun with a plural subject/verb however, very much is.

Will there be anything else today?

should be:
or:
not:
SHE I = wrong

She is the subject; "I guess" is commentary. It could have said "she apparently" but I chose a more personal approach. You'd have to be fluent in English to figure out that syntax, or to figure that syntax out, or even out that syntax to figure.

We're done here. I offered you a chance to prove your "hypocrisy" claim, and you can't do it. You lose.

Last edited:

you don't even see it when I point it out!!! hahahha = you are a DUMBASS
Execution" supplied me with a lightbulb epiphany of perspective all of this
there--see it NOW??!!

Nope. I see a missing preposition. Prepositions are not conjunctions. And typos are not "grammar". Conflating a singular noun with a plural subject/verb however, very much is.

Will there be anything else today?

should be:
or:
not:
SHE I = wrong

She is the subject; "I guess" is commentary. It could have said "she apparently" but I chose a more personal approach. You'd have to be fluent in English to figure out that syntax, or to figure that syntax out, or even out that syntax to figure.

We're done here. I offered you a chance to prove your "hypocrisy" claim, and you can't do it. You lose.
hahahah --you need to change your name to Pogo the Perfect!! never makes a mistake
--no--you did make mistakes there --you never should write ''she I''
also, you meant to say ''of all this'' but you wrote ''all of this'''
hahahhahaha
POGO the Perfect!!!..NEVER makes a mistake
now I know why you think Trump is wrong = because you think you are perfect
hahahhahahah

Forum List

Back