I Can't Withdraw My Money: Capital One Experiencing System Wide Glitch Affecting Direct Deposits

That stinks, but the silver lining is you can concoct a way to blame the Jews for it.

I bet they still expect my credit card payment on time.
Funny they charge me extra if that is missed but don't extend that back to customers when they can't access their funds in their own checking accounts.

Funny they charge me extra if that is missed but don't extend that back to customers when they can't access their funds in their own checking accounts.

That's why it's good to be king.

You're a commodity, is this your first inkling?

Not only that. Their automated phone systems are hanging up on customers. Nobody can access their accounts. Debit cards have gone invalid. This sucks.

What's in my Wallet? Not a damn thing!

Their shitty excuse on twitter
Twitter

Capital One Bank grapples with outage hindering direct deposits
If you are able open up a savings account with a local small bank ASAP for situations such as this. Put 20.00 weekly in it and Don't touch it unless this same situation happens again

Not only that. Their automated phone systems are hanging up on customers. Nobody can access their accounts. Debit cards have gone invalid. This sucks.

Twitter

If you are able open up a savings account with a local small bank ASAP for situations such as this. Put 20.00 weekly in it and Don't touch it unless this same situation happens again
Thanks! I do that already. It's just I have autopayments that were supposed to be deducted from Capital One this morning on several bills. I'm already getting emails where the transactions couldn't be processed. I think there's more going on with their system than that Twitter excuse.

That stinks, but the silver lining is you can concoct a way to blame the Jews for it.
Yes! They do run our financial institutions and the Federal Reserve. They always oppose being audited.

Twitter

Thanks! I do that already. It's just I have autopayments that were supposed to be deducted from Capital One this morning on several bills. I'm already getting emails where the transactions couldn't be processed. I think there's more going on with their system than that Twitter excuse.
Those bill collectors will have to wait because this isn't your fault.

Twitter

Surely a for profit american company, a bank, would not be dishonest with you.

Forum List

Back