I can't watch Undisputed on FoxSports 1 anymore because Shannon Sharpe is too ugly

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Mutherfucker already annoys me because of his hate of the Cowboys, but when looking at him, he has lips like a sausage and a face like a shoe, he is a tall ugly mutherfucker who was born in the zoo

Plus he sound like a shit mouth in addition to being ugly just makes me watch ESPN

Shannon sharpe makes my ass itch

okay thanks for informing us of that little tidbit.:rolleyes:

that being said,you being a cowboys fan,you SHOULD have been on this thread the last several months.Its only the biggest sports story of the century other than when USA hockey beat Russia.:rolleyes:

Dallas Cowboys at "LOS ANGELES" Rams.

that being said,you being a cowboys fan,you SHOULD have been on this thread the last several months.Its only the biggest sports story of the century other than when USA hockey beat Russia.:rolleyes:

My shit turds looks better him.
nice to know the rams/cowboys rivalry being back means nothing to you.which is no surprise.:biggrin:

We dont play the rams this season mongo

nice to know the rams/cowboys rivalry being back means nothing to you.which is no surprise.:biggrin:

yeah but you DID play them in the pre season which SHOULD have been exciting enough for you seeing that dallas/LOS ANGELES rivalry renewed again charlie.:biggrin:

yeah but you DID play them in the pre season which SHOULD have been exciting enough for you seeing that dallas/LOS ANGELES rivalry renewed again charlie.:biggrin:

Your posts and the rams make my ass itch

Remember when Ray Buchanan said he looked like a horse, and then knocked him out during the super bowl.

Remember when Ray Buchanan said he looked like a horse, and then knocked him out during the super bowl.

I don't remember him being knocked out of the SB. But i wanted the giants to win that SB so bad since they were undefeated after the coach made the prediction they were going to the playoffs

Mutherfucker already annoys me because of his hate of the Cowboys, but when looking at him, he has lips like a sausage and a face like a shoe, he is a tall ugly mutherfucker who was born in the zoo

Plus he sound like a shit mouth in addition to being ugly just makes me watch ESPN

I have a new hero....Shannon Sharp.

Tyrone...The fruitloop.....weaver

Tyrone the Packer fan from Idaho.
Same state that Jerry Kramers from. You know Jerry Kramer that thru the embarrassing block on Jethro Pugh.

Same state that Jerry Kramers from. You know Jerry Kramer that thru the embarrassing block on Jethro Pugh.

I will be looking for you next week after Dallas beats Green Bay

bwahahahahaha.

Your posts and the rams make my ass itch
Glad to hear that rivalry being renewed with YOUR TEAM means nothing to you.:D

:lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao:

beating them up in Green Bay? better get off the crack you been smoking
:rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I will be looking forward to seeing you whine about them losing along with dez braynt being a baby not able to accept the truth that he did not make a catch in the end zone late in the game then going on prime time later that night whining to all america trying to convince himself he caught the ball saying-man i cant believe that wasnt a catch.:lmao: Hell the ball could have bounced off his fingers and landed on the ground and he would STILL come out and say-man i cannot believe that wasnt a catch.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha:

Forum List

Back