“I cannot believe anybody would vote for these people,” - Pelosi told the NYT about GOP candidates

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Nancy Pelosi says Democrats 'have to change that subject' when asked about inflation, refuses to say if she will step down from leadership

Nancy Pelosi says Democrats 'have to change that subject' when asked about inflation, refuses to say if she will step down from leadership

Well, Nancy, Trumpsters can't believe that 81 million voted for Biden and/or against Trump.

All that says is neither you nor they make an honest effort to have an accurate understanding of the perspectives of others.

That's on you.

All that says is neither you nor they make an honest effort to have an accurate understanding of the perspectives of others.

BlueHand.jpg
Says the elitist snob crumb who not once has ever seen nor understood the perspectives of Trump, conservatives, constitutionalists, Trump Supporters, republicans or MAGA people, but is arrogant enough to think he does.

Well, Nancy, Trumpsters can't believe that 81 million voted for Biden and/or against Trump.

That's on you.
No we can't believe it. That's because it was a swindle.

View attachment 715416Says the elitist snob crumb who not once has ever seen nor understood the perspectives of Trump, conservatives, constitutionalists, Trump Supporters, republicans or MAGA people, but is arrogant enough to think he does.
I pay enough attention that I can express your arguments better than YOU can.

That's because my comments are not distorted by platitudes, talking points, rage, paranoia and ignorance.

WOW. What arrogance. "Enough" attention? Just a slight sideline requiring at most maybe 10% of your brain??? Look you little conceited public college crumb, you couldn't express my POV for me bad or otherwise if I SPELLED IT OUT FOR YOU.

That's because my comments are not distorted by platitudes, talking points, rage, paranoia and ignorance.
Funny, most everyone here would (and does) tell you that your every post here is nothing BUT platitudes, talking points, paranoia, conceit and ignorance!!! :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

As far as rage, if you feel no rage at what is being done to this country by the left, then you are either a willing PART of it or a total fricking idiot. I'm guessing BOTH. Let's see who agrees with me.

That's on you.

well Dems believe a woman can have a penis and defunding the police will reduce crime, so there's that.

not so long ago, it was less than ideal for an American politician to seem like a dumbass. our politics have become so polarized. how will we get out of it?

Sure, this is an 80% Trumpster board.

This board does not pick, choose nor exclude anyone based on political leanings. Come one come all so long as you stay fairly within the rules. This is simply a random sampling of the constituency, meaning that if other boards weren't actively EXCLUDING, SUPPRESSING and OMITTING views which don't comport with their leftist ideology, then they would likely be 60%-80% right wing too.

Because that is pretty much where the country is. About 20% of this country is hardcore far left, mostly in big cities. The rest of the country, the other 80% are normal, average, non-political people with lives, be it centrist moderate or right leaning.

McRibsAmerica.jpg

Your comments aren't distorted by experience either. You sit on the sidelines and criticize others. I could do that too, but instead you'll find me on the front lines, beating the shit out of commies and making them unwelcome and unpopular. Don't like it? I don't care. I have kids, it's them I care about.

Your comments aren't distorted by experience either. You sit on the sidelines and criticize others. I could do that too, but instead you'll find me on the front lines, beating the shit out of commies and making them unwelcome and unpopular. Don't like it? I don't care. I have kids, it's them I care about.
You're not beating the shit out of anyone. Calm down.

She needs another designer ice cream fix.

Forum List

Back