I Can Never Resist Mentioning His Birthday

*YAWN* This isn’t politics. It’s a self-indulgent leap into a meaningless snippet of history.
I do not know it he climbed the same area, but it was in the same direction...If only we found Shangri-La. For all.

Let's not pretend this poster doesn't have a long established track record of posting mindless goofy shit....but since she hates the same people you hate, you pretend she doesn't post mindless goofy shit...

Her posts are all the same....it's not hard to do....

"This week in 1885, the Hamburger was invented...something something...and that is why Hitler is the same as Hillary...."

I already know you folks hate everything I post before you read it.....but what you can't do is....refute a single word I say...

No vulgarity.....no matter how embarrassed I've made you.

I do find it quite interesting that her absolutely self-aggrandizing lie reflects her political opportunism.

Hey! I was born on the very day on which Rosa Parks refused to move to the back of that bus. May I take credit, now, for the birth of the civil rights movement?

Hmmm. Let me ask Shrillary Rotten Clinton.

Which Carlos Santana.....guitar or baseball bat?

And which of those stars did Democrat Clinton attempt to purloin?????
Carlos Augusto Santana Alves, the legendary rock/Latin Jazz/Fusion pioneer guitarist. No Birthday thread for today is complete without inclusion. Probably the only thing she purloined with regards to Carlos was giving Bill head, while listening to Black Magic Woman.
1658330738887.png

I bet you think me noticing that you have a habit for covering yourself in shit -- erases the fact that you are still the only one covered in shit....

Is that how you were spoken to during your formative years????

No wonder you are fixated so.....

Two suggestions:
Serious psychotherapy...

...and a good lawyer to help you gain retribution for that terrible upbringing.

Best of luck in your recovery.

Carlos Augusto Santana Alves, the legendary rock/Latin Jazz/Fusion pioneer guitarist. No Birthday thread for today is complete without inclusion. Probably the only thing she purloined with regards to Carlos was giving Bill head, while listening to Black Magic Woman.
View attachment 672355

Hilllary Clinton said she was the model for "Black Magic Woman"......

Hilllary Clinton said she was the model for "Black Magic Woman"......
Remember when I said its easy to replicate one of your posts -- all you have to do is take anything and finish it with "Hillary Clinton" -- did she fuck you back in the day and not call you back?? Maybe it was you...douche next time..

Remember when I said its easy to replicate one of your posts -- all you have to do is take anything and finish it with "Hillary Clinton" -- did she fuck you back in the day and not call you back?? Maybe it was you...douche next time..

So you voted for Hillary....and I've thoroughly embarrassed you?

More vulgarity to represent you wounding???

See what I mean about you being fixated.

Better look that up.

View attachment 672355

But I just proved she stole Sir Edmund's birthday.

Wise up.

It's wonderful that the OP admires and remembers that mountain climber.

We all admire certain people in history, so it is nice to remember them on their birthdays.

For me, I often think of Ms. Margaret Sanger and Mr. Bernhard Goetz.

OMG! :ack-1:

Hillary was wrong about the origins of her name 70 years ago
Political Chic better start a thread on it

So you voted for Hillary....and I've thoroughly embarrassed you?

More vulgarity to represent you wounding???

See what I mean about you being fixated.

Better look that up.
Yes, I voted for Hillary, not embarrassed about it at all....

It was a simple matter of harm reduction for me...I support the candidate who is more likely to appoint federal judges who WON'T try to roll back Civil Rights over the other candidate...

Most voters who are able to vote on policies and not politicians don't have to be embarrassed about it...

Morons like you who worship politicians and don't give a fuck about policies have a habit of being so embarrassed about the people you just nominated to be president -- that you pretend you never did and trash them the minute they lose....
_006.gop.0(117).jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back