I call you a "teabagger"

Because you are brainwashed

ironyminecopy6tx.jpg

Any name you call me, it reflects more on you than it does on me.

A rose by any other name is still a rose.

But you should worry if you think that people who want honest open and accountable government, officials that do their job, and politicians keeping their promises are a bad thing, and that people pushing for honesty and accountability in government should be ridiculed and made fun of. If you think prevarication, dishonesty, double dealing and the like are things that you should admire, than the names for you are legion and a lot worse than teabagger.

"Tea party" is NOT equal to "Tea bag".

A tea party is an event.
A tea bag is an object.

Not only that, many tea drinkers don't even use bags; not all tea parties have them.

I speak from a lifetime of tea party experience. We had tea regularly when I was a child, we had tea parties as well. I also had tea parties with all my children on a regular basis. When we were broke and didn't have lots of food lying around the house (which is actually a more healthy way to be) afternoon snack time is generally a tea party at my house. We sit down, we have a pot of tea with cream and sugar, and I fix whatever we have. Cinnamon toast, maybe cookies or cake, if we have tinned oysters, we have those, cheese. You get the idea.

It's a tea party.

A tea bag is just a little bag of tea. Big difference.

Forum List

Back