I believe I'd pay to see this.....

HenryBHough

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Oak Grove, Massachusetts
Please do not degenerate into discussing the source, just the movie:

North Korea says release of American comedy film would be 'act of war' | Fox News

"SEOUL, South Korea – North Korea is warning that the release of a new American comedy about a plot to assassinate leader Kim Jong Un would be an "act of war."

"If the U.S. government doesn't block the movie's release, it will face "stern" and "merciless" retaliation, an unidentified spokesman for North Korea's Foreign Ministry said in state media Wednesday."

"He didn't mention the movie by name but was clearly referring to "The Interview," which stars Seth Rogen and James Franco as a producer and talk-show host who land an exclusive interview with the North Korean dictator and are then asked by the CIA to assassinate him."

It's not hard to imagine that the request might be honored in today's new American climate.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Me? I'll be hoping the wait to see the movie isn't too long and isn't fruitless.

I guess I'd kinda pay to see the charade, too.

Not the movie itself — the charade upon its being released.

Maybe we've finally found a way to rid Hollywood of Seth Rogen and James Franco's gang of crappy actors once and for all. :badgrin:

Please do not degenerate into discussing the source, just the movie:

North Korea says release of American comedy film would be 'act of war' | Fox News

"SEOUL, South Korea – North Korea is warning that the release of a new American comedy about a plot to assassinate leader Kim Jong Un would be an "act of war."

"If the U.S. government doesn't block the movie's release, it will face "stern" and "merciless" retaliation, an unidentified spokesman for North Korea's Foreign Ministry said in state media Wednesday."

"He didn't mention the movie by name but was clearly referring to "The Interview," which stars Seth Rogen and James Franco as a producer and talk-show host who land an exclusive interview with the North Korean dictator and are then asked by the CIA to assassinate him."

It's not hard to imagine that the request might be honored in today's new American climate.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Me? I'll be hoping the wait to see the movie isn't too long and isn't fruitless.

why would no one denigrate your source.

if you have a problem with it, choose better sources that didn't have a law suit over the right to force its employees to lie

if you have a problem with it, choose better sources that didn't have a law suit over the right to force its employees to lie

I had a bet with someone that the movie would be ignored and the source denigrated within 30 minutes. Thank you for enriching me.

Now, if it's not inconvenient, may we resume discussion of the movie or at least its premise?

I had a bet with someone that the movie would be ignored and the source denigrated within 30 minutes. Thank you for enriching me.

Now, if it's not inconvenient, may we resume discussion of the movie or at least its premise?

riiiiiiiight, you whine and are surprised someone responded to the specific whine.

:cool:

Whine? No, I like getting free money.

Any reaction to the characterization of the filmmaker?

"The "reckless U.S. provocative insanity" of mobilizing a "gangster filmmaker" to challenge the North's leadership is triggering "a gust of hatred and rage" among North Korean people and soldiers, the spokesman said, in typically heated propaganda language."

Last edited:
LMAO!

I would pay to see this movie and send a copy to Jong Pong Wong............

puts much more focus on seth rogen and his comrade than they deserve, but I guess I might watch it, just to piss lil' Kim off ;)

Forum List

Back