I Applaud AG Holder

I only got as far as your first paragraph of non-sourced, rw, butt hurt vitriol so.....

tumblrlmhyf8ycya1qcexby.jpg

So, since you were too lazy, pre-judgmental, ignorant and stupid to read the sentence that matters, you posted your empty pointless typical lazy ass crap anyway.

Dottie, you may be a void, but at least you are pointless.

Oh, indeed, let's talk about ignorance and liabilities, shall we....

I declare Romney the WINNER!

:D

-or-

When Romney fails to take the GOP nomination, who will the liberal Democratics vote for?

:eek:

Oh wait.

They will be voting for ZerObama, either way.

Whew.

That was a close one.

-or-

Romney 300+.

-or-

New Projection of Election Results: Romney 52, Obama 47 | The Weekly Standard

PROJECTION of 52% for Romney and (I keed you not) 47% for The ONE.

:lmao:

Now, what was that again about Dot Com and ignorance?

:rofl: :D :lmao: :rofl: :D :lmao: :rofl: :D :lmao:

And, as a wonderful PSM, back to this fantastic, just fantastic OP:

I Applaud AG Holder

From the link that the OP provided:

State and local police in the United States will no longer be able to use federal laws to justify seizing property without evidence of a crime, U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said on Friday.

The practice of local police taking property, including cash and cars, from people that they stop, and of handing it over to federal authorities, became common during the country's war on drugs in the 1980s.

Holder cited "safeguarding civil liberties" as a reason for the change in policy.

The order directs federal agencies who have collected property during such seizures to withdraw their participation, except if the items collected could endanger the public, as in the case of firearms.

That's the exact order.

What was it, you "ask?" It was that you are woefully ignorant. You are. You are an unthinking drone. Nothing more.

Against that you cite my past piss poor prognostication on a long since held election. LOL. You aren't exactly bright, dottie. :lol:

I was also completely CORRECT in "predicting" that lolberals/Democratics would vote for Obumbler regardless of who the GOP put up. Shit, girl. Even YOU should have been able to "predict" that much. Yep. I was clearly right on that one, you ignorant lump.

But thanks for the timely reminder.

I think that the anger therapy is definitely the best way for you to go.

There's a lot of that on here from the right. As one of my best friends said, there are two political camps in America: liberals and scared white people.

Seriously. I never thought I would post that. Holder is a gross corrupt piece of shit racist who has used Justice like his personal vendetta machine for every racial grievance everywhere. He seriously needs to be in prison a long long time.
But even a blind pig.
Today he barred local LE from using federal law to make unjustified property seizures. That's big because it's a huge problem, despite what some of the brain dead lefties here have said. So hats off to Holder. Now let's see the fine print. His successor used seizure extensively btw so we'll see how long the policy lasts.
U.S. attorney general bans asset seizure by local police - Yahoo News

His successor used ...

A guy or gal who has not yet assumed the post did something in the past AS AG?

Rabbi.

Methinks you meant "predecessor."

Substantively, however, I agree with you (and even the scummy AG) that seizure of property without evidence of a crime is a shitty and presumably improper act.
No I meant his successor. Namely Loretta Lynch, currently US Attorney for the Eastern District of NY. She hasnt been confirmed yet.

Ok. She hasn't used it extensively as an AG. But now I see what you meant.

Fair enough.

In anyy event, your OP was a good one. It is painful to give any props to AG Holder, but in this case, it was fair of you to do it.
Unless you consider almost a billion dollars not extensively.
AG Nominee Loretta Lynch Boasts Having Seized 904 Million Through Asset Forfeitures in 2013 Alone Ben Swann Truth In Media

No no. I said "as AG."

Seriously. I never thought I would post that. Holder is a gross corrupt piece of shit racist who has used Justice like his personal vendetta machine for every racial grievance everywhere. He seriously needs to be in prison a long long time.
But even a blind pig.
Today he barred local LE from using federal law to make unjustified property seizures. That's big because it's a huge problem, despite what some of the brain dead lefties here have said. So hats off to Holder. Now let's see the fine print. His successor used seizure extensively btw so we'll see how long the policy lasts.
U.S. attorney general bans asset seizure by local police - Yahoo News

His successor used ...

A guy or gal who has not yet assumed the post did something in the past AS AG?

Rabbi.

Methinks you meant "predecessor."

Substantively, however, I agree with you (and even the scummy AG) that seizure of property without evidence of a crime is a shitty and presumably improper act.
No I meant his successor. Namely Loretta Lynch, currently US Attorney for the Eastern District of NY. She hasnt been confirmed yet.

Which means that she is not yet his successor. You do understand that, right?
She is his designated successor She is his named successor.
Dont you feel clever, herr dipshit, the fake Jew posting on Schabbes.

I only got as far as your first paragraph of non-sourced, rw, butt hurt vitriol so.....

tumblrlmhyf8ycya1qcexby.jpg

So, since you were too lazy, pre-judgmental, ignorant and stupid to read the sentence that matters, you posted your empty pointless typical lazy ass crap anyway.

Dottie, you may be a void, but at least you are pointless.

Oh, indeed, let's talk about ignorance and liabilities, shall we....

I declare Romney the WINNER!

:D

-or-

When Romney fails to take the GOP nomination, who will the liberal Democratics vote for?

:eek:

Oh wait.

They will be voting for ZerObama, either way.

Whew.

That was a close one.

-or-

Romney 300+.

-or-

New Projection of Election Results: Romney 52, Obama 47 | The Weekly Standard

PROJECTION of 52% for Romney and (I keed you not) 47% for The ONE.

:lmao:

Now, what was that again about Dot Com and ignorance?

:rofl: :D :lmao: :rofl: :D :lmao: :rofl: :D :lmao:

And, as a wonderful PSM, back to this fantastic, just fantastic OP:

I Applaud AG Holder

From the link that the OP provided:

State and local police in the United States will no longer be able to use federal laws to justify seizing property without evidence of a crime, U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said on Friday.

The practice of local police taking property, including cash and cars, from people that they stop, and of handing it over to federal authorities, became common during the country's war on drugs in the 1980s.

Holder cited "safeguarding civil liberties" as a reason for the change in policy.

The order directs federal agencies who have collected property during such seizures to withdraw their participation, except if the items collected could endanger the public, as in the case of firearms.

That's the exact order.

What was it, you "ask?" It was that you are woefully ignorant. You are. You are an unthinking drone. Nothing more.

Against that you cite my past piss poor prognostication on a long since held election. LOL. You aren't exactly bright, dottie. :lol:

I was also completely CORRECT in "predicting" that lolberals/Democratics would vote for Obumbler regardless of who the GOP put up. Shit, girl. Even YOU should have been able to "predict" that much. Yep. I was clearly right on that one, you ignorant lump.

But thanks for the timely reminder.

I think that the anger therapy is definitely the best way for you to go.

Why? I remain quite content. Not angry at all. I keep telling you tools that I enjoy mocking dishonest hack pieces of shit like dottie.

And let's get real. YOU shouldn't start off a post with the phrase "I think." Clearly, you don't.

(ZOMG! Oh nozies. I must be angry!! ) :lmao:

Forum List

Back