I am the youngest of 6 kids~

Second of two children.

However, of my generation, on my mother's family of the family, I was 33rd child born and the first male child of that generation.

There were 32 female children born to my mother and her brothers and sisters before I came along.

Of the combined 34 cousins of that generation there were only two males born in total. And only one of us boys it turned out was heterosexual/

Weird, huh?

Family reunions sported scads of remarkably attractive girls....all of them older than me.

I hated those events. Imagine having 32 female cousins, ranging from very near your age to old enough to be your mother, all thinking that you needed to be monitored and coddled.

It was a little boys nightmare!

I was the second child born to my parents. When I was 8 years old, my older brother who was 11 years old, suddenly and unexpectedly died. I was the only child until I started high school and at that time my parents adopted a new born baby. So, I guess I am somewhere in the middle.

Second of two children.

However, of my generation, on my mother's family of the family, I was 33rd child born and the first male child of that generation.

There were 32 female children born to my mother and her brothers and sisters before I came along.

Of the combined 34 cousins of that generation there were only two males born in total. And only one of us boys it turned out was heterosexual/

Weird, huh?

Family reunions sported scads of remarkably attractive girls....all of them older than me.

I hated those events. Imagine having 32 female cousins, ranging from very near your age to old enough to be your mother, all thinking that you needed to be monitored and coddled.

:eek: You poor guy.

Wow. Figure the odds for so many girls, though. Staggering.

Second of two children.

Weird, huh?

That IS weird! You're lucking the pheromones didn't overcome you and turn you into a girl yourself!

I'm the youngest one.
I have two older half sisters from my parents previous marriages. I have one full(?) sister. I would have had a little brother but he was still born. :frown:

I'm the oldest of five.

only child and mother of an only child......

i dont get the sibling thing and after all this with my mother's siblings....i consider being an only child a good thing

I'm the youngest of 4 ... ergo my nickname.. Lumpy Lump..

I was one fat Baby...:ack-1:

You lumpy, fit your family sequence; the youngest generally have a well developed sense of humor; at least as I have observed (but sometimes it can be vicious or pesky). I was 6th in very economically depressed times - our family of 8 plus a daughter whose husband was serving in WW-II brought her 1-child home - made a 4-room house serve our needs. All water was pumped from a cistern conveniently just outside the kitchen door; the bathroom was an out-outhouse 50-feet from the house, and bathing was done in a galvanized steel tub with the bathwater heated a pot at time on a kerosene stove on saturday nights.

2597.jpg

Last edited:

You lumpy, fit your family sequence; the youngest generally have a well developed sense of humor; at least as I have observed (but sometimes it can be vicious or pesky). I was 6th in very economically depressed times - our family of 8 plus a daughter whose husband was serving in WW-II brought her 1-child home - made a 4-room house serve our needs. All water was pumped from a cistern conveniently just outside the kitchen door; the bathroom was an out-outhouse 50-feet from the house, and bathing was done in a galvanized steel tub with the bathwater heated a pot at time on a kerosene stove on saturday nights.

2597.jpg

I was blessed with a wonderful childhood. One advantage of being the youngest is you learn to observe the rights and wrongs of your siblings and avoid trouble. Not to say I didn't get plenty of spankings but it sure cut back on them.

I was just born happy but I can't recall a vicious moment in my life other than when I played sports..

Forum List

Back