I am the youngest of 6 kids~

I am the oldest of 8 kids, and the youngest of 12 kids. Just kidding around. :) LOL!

@Jscott
We seem to have good genetics, both our fathers has only produced the stronger gender.

Just curious. Why would you think that it's "good genetics" to have fathers that only sired males. Are boys worth more or are they better than girls?

Oh, well, that is quite obvious actually, a father that produces only sons that serve females, washing windows, dishes, cars, vacuuming & making beds for you. Not to mention slaving all day & coming home and making you dinner. Geeze. You should go give that father a kiss!!! :lol:

4th of 8 girls. We all moved away from our hometown for our work, we just can't wait to get back together once a year for a sisters reunion of sorts. We go to a different place every year.

Can't believe the big families of posters here.. Nice.

Wow Sarah. 8 girls? Your poor dad! :lol:

I am the oldest of four and the only female. I have 30 cousins on my mother's side; 25 are males. I have two sons and a husband. I teach 90% boys. My male students often accuse me of favoring the girls. I tell them I am allowed. :cool:

I must have ticked off God in a previous life. :lol:

Eldest of three brothers. I was also born on my mothers birthday, which means we're both Scorpios. There's supposed to be some sort of astrological significance concerning that particular star sign as a result of that rare occurance, if you believe in that kind if thing.

Wow Sarah. 8 girls? Your poor dad! :lol:

I am the oldest of four and the only female. I have 30 cousins on my mother's side; 25 are males. I have two sons and a husband. I teach 90% boys. My male students often accuse me of favoring the girls. I tell them I am allowed. :cool:

I must have ticked off God in a previous life. :lol:

My dad was spoiled rotten, he was a good man. We were all conflicted around our mother and had issues with each other growing up. That has leveled out and now that our parents are gone and we live far from one another, we've become close. :confused: :)

Last edited:
Ha ha. Do they enjoy beaches, bars, and boats? Are they intelligent, "drama free" and sane? If so, you can have them apply.

Oprah just found her half sister. Maybe she'll start giving them away on her show. Lol

I was the youngest of 6 for 10 years then my parents had two more children.

I have seen what it felt like to be the youngest, a middle child and the oldest.

My bros and sis' are some of the best people I know.

Some are republicans.

Forum List

Back