I am so old that..

And yet, you chose only to bemoan the loss of 'real conservatives'. That makes you nothing more than a left wing hack.

Uh hello hack, you're responding to a post where he JUST bemoaned the effects on BOTH parties.

Yeah and she negged me too.

Yep.... for using the death of a great American for your petty political point scoring... and, since JFK was murdered by a commie, that's not the 'right wing', so not only did you use a national tragedy for political point scoring... but you lied about it. So, yea, you got negged.

I'm sure your equally petty, moronic left wing buddies will compensate you... but you should get negged for whining about negs. Assclown.

I recall when Republicans were actually fiscally conservative.
I saw all that change during the Reagan era. And the buddying up with the pentecostals for their votes to gain power, but in gaining power they lost their identity.

I miss real conservatives.

I consider myself conservative although I am also considered liberal in many of my opinions on certain issues, I see no inconsistency even on those issues from my more conservative perspective... Many Republicans espouse views which I do not consider conservative, and I tend to agree more with liberals on those issues, so I have to admit that I usually find people who are liberal to be kinder gentler people and generally more intelligent as well...

I saw all that change during the Reagan era. And the buddying up with the pentecostals for their votes to gain power, but in gaining power they lost their identity.

I consider myself conservative although I am also considered liberal in many of my opinions on certain issues, I see no inconsistency even on those issues from my more conservative perspective... Many Republicans espouse views which I do not consider conservative, and I tend to agree more with liberals on those issues, so I have to admit that I usually find people who are liberal to be kinder gentler people and generally more intelligent as well...

Yep that is where I am at too.
Right wingers just tend to be mean.

I distinctly remember those on the right at that time calling President Kennedy "that pinko punk in the White House". Their rhetoric and vitriol is the same today as then.

Bullshit. Utter fucking bullshit.

Kennedy hated communists. He fought Castro. I am that old. I knew JFK hated commies. Your post is a flat out mother fucking lie you pig.

You are a caught out liar. You are disgusting.

As far as I can tell on my first coffee and without my glasses on, you have a non pollinating genetically modified sunflower in your avatar.

If you are trying to say that you are a liberal who is kinder gentler and generally more intelligent (did I read that slag correctly?) why on earth would you have a Monsanto product in your avie?

I distinctly remember those on the right at that time calling President Kennedy "that pinko punk in the White House". Their rhetoric and vitriol is the same today as then.

Kennedy hated communists. He fought Castro. I am that old. I knew JFK hated commies. Your post is a flat out mother fucking lie you pig.

Do you really think that Kennedy's stance against Communism would stop people from calling him a Communist?

Kennedy was a commie and Nixon was framed

Urban Dictionary - Communism

Yahoo Answers - How was John F. Kennedy a communist?

Do you really think that Kennedy's stance against Communism would stop people from calling him a Communist?

I thought tits were here. Damn it.

:confused:

No Jenna. No. Ummm: NO. Again: NO.

images

Peace.

and they are pretentious too

As far as I can tell on my first coffee and without my glasses on, you have a non pollinating genetically modified sunflower in your avatar.

If you are trying to say that you are a liberal who is kinder gentler and generally more intelligent (did I read that slag correctly?) why on earth would you have a Monsanto product in your avie?

:lol:

Oh shit is that a genetically modified sunflower? I had no idea. :redface:

No I'm pretty sure I have pissed-off people on both sides of the aisle with my flippant independent streak, but despite my more conservative views, my best friends always end up being liberals, so that must mean something...

No one called Kennedy a commie. Not in the 60's or the 70's or the 80's or the 90's until now.

This is fabricated bullshit. Bullshit pure and true.

I know how this works. It's the Axelrod/Mapes school of thinking. But you won't get it past the likes of me.

I'm so old that, I recall when Democrats loved America and weren't Communists.

I miss real Democrats.

JFK is rolling in his grave now.....

He wouldn't have anything to do with today's Democrats

In fact, he'd work hard to destroy them.

:lol:

Oh shit is that a genetically modified sunflower? I had no idea. :redface:

No I'm pretty sure I have pissed-off people on both sides of the aisle with my flippant independent streak, but despite my more conservative views, my best friends always end up being liberals, so that must mean something...

Oh that's sad. Some of my best friends are liberal?:D

Too funny. Anyway, you basically called all conservatives stupid and knuckle dragging neanderthals with that post so I just thought I'd have some fun poking back at you about the sunflower avie.

And if I am correct, stupid as I am as a conservative(I always have to remember how stupid I am when talking to a liberal ), it's a sunflower that is pollen free out of Johnny's.

I'm so old that, I recall when Democrats loved America and weren't Communists.

I miss real Democrats.

JFK is rolling in his grave now.....

He wouldn't have anything to do with today's Democrats

In fact, he'd work hard to destroy them.

Fucking eh! Pardon my french but this really pisses me off that they are trying to now remake JFK.

He hated commies so much he'd be completely freaking out at what's going down. Good grief the original Kennedy boys would be storming 1600 at this point in time.

No one called Kennedy a commie. Not in the 60's or the 70's or the 80's or the 90's until now.

I know how this works. It's the Axelrod/Mapes school of thinking. But you won't get it past the likes of me.

Oh puhleese. President Obama is being called a freaking Nazi for crying out loud. It's not a stretch to think that President Kennedy was called a commie by the same kinda crazy that permeates the GOP.

Oh puhleese. President Obama is being called a freaking Nazi for crying out loud. It's not a stretch to think that President Kennedy was called a commie by the same kinda crazy that permeates the GOP.

On boards in the 2000 world.

Hello, there weren't boards then. There was nothing but the alphabet networks.

No one ever called Kennedy a commie on major stations. Ever. Not ever.

You haven't got a clue...

Forum List

Back