I am shocked and saddened by Obama's racist and curse laden diatribes against former President, and still the rightful office holder, Trump

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
It's not just Trump, Obama hates all white people, read his book
I've leafed through it at Walmart enough to know it's just more egotistical narcissism from a war criminal president, who by the way has never been held accountable for blatantly spying on his successor. I like to cough on the book without a mask on and then put it back on the shelf right when a black person walks by.

Last edited:
I've leafed through it at Walmart enough to know it's just more egotistical narcissism from a war criminal president, who by the way has never been held accountable for blatantly spying on his successor. I like to cough on the book without a mask on and then put it back on the shelf right when a black person walks by.

You're a real piece of work.

Hmmm...the fact that there were no indictments or convictions during Obama's admin for the only time in 50 years -- pretty much proves he was so powerful, cunning and diabolical that he made everyone remain silent about his corruption...and stuff

O_.008.obma (4).jpg

Dumbass, the US has been monitoring communication in and out of Russian Embassies for 70 years.

Dumbass, the US has been monitoring communication in and out of Russian Embassies for 70 years.
Is that supposed to mean something , Skippy?
Obama used the CIA,NSA and FBI to spy on the Trump campaign ( AND others ),continuing throughout his presidency with one leaker after another and it had nothing to do with Russia until you fabricated it ............. dumbass.

And so fortunate to have heard it from you.

Clearly we should demand that our former presidents, and cheated out of office former presidents, be treated with the dignity the office should carry.
That is the difference between the two men, Obama vents in private, Trump in public.

Why? Obama is a traitor and a POS.

Obama is a traitor and a POS.
You can call Obama names, but none of you seem able to explain trump, who definitely fits the description of traitor and POS.

Those of you who worship trump seem unable to discuss what he did during his term in office, from his policies, his personal conduct, the rules made by cabinet-level departments, to the total lack of transparency during his administration. Documents requested or subpoenaed by Congress or through FOIA requests were never turned over, and witnesses subpoenaed to testify simply refused to show up. Thus, the American public was denied its fundamental right to know what's going on. No wonder the extraordinary step to compel former education secretary DeVoss to be deposed is so necessary.

Why the secrecy? Why were so many members of the trump administration so frightened to be put under oath?

Obama is a traitor and a POS.
You can call Obama names, but none of you seem able to explain trump, who definitely fits the description of traitor and POS.

Those of you who worship trump seem unable to discuss what he did during his term in office, from his policies, his personal conduct, the rules made by cabinet-level departments, to the total lack of transparency during his administration. Documents requested or subpoenaed by Congress or through FOIA requests were never turned over, and witnesses subpoenaed to testify simply refused to show up. Thus, the American public was denied its fundamental right to know what's going on. No wonder the extraordinary step to compel former education secretary DeVoss to be deposed is so necessary.

Why the secrecy? Why were so many members of the trump administration so frightened to be put under oath?
A traitor does not stand up to China and Russia. Trump did both.

Lack of transparency? Put whatever your smoking down and back away. You sound like a parrot and a really stupid parrot at that. Obama put terror on steroids, race baited for 8 years and continues to and started the war on the police. Obama is the worst thing that ever happened to this country.

Clearly we should demand that our former presidents, and cheated out of office former presidents, be treated with the dignity the office should carry.
Man. Talk about the pot-head calling the pResident black

It probably is a better statement towards our ability to chose people worth the title of President.
There are people who want to demand respect, and people that know you really have to earn respect in order for it mean anything.

Honor Is A Gift You Give Yourself ... :thup:

Boys will be boys. I am glad BHO showed some balls!

Hmmm...the fact that there were no indictments or convictions during Obama's admin for the only time in 50 years -- pretty much proves he was so powerful, cunning and diabolical that he made everyone remain silent about his corruption...and stuff

View attachment 491590

Clearly it pays to have friends to keep indictments at bay. Then again, indictments are nothing more than accusations. When you have lots of enemies and people working against you, expect a lot of indictments (accusations). Trump ran against Washington and won. That pissed off a lot of people.

Hussein is a filthy muzzie that eats dogs and presumably gets shit-dicked by that ugly shemale thing he's married to. Most of the planet sees him as a slack-jawed, cum-guzzling sissy/faggot.

President Trump has $7B in the bank, sleeps with a supermodel and shoots scratch golf on world-class golf courses. He is also beloved by most of America and respected by most of the world.

A is extremely jealous of B, to put it mathematical terms.

Forum List

Back