I am reassured

gallantwarrior

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2011
On my own 200 acres of the Frozen North
I just saw a Charmin commercial with the entire bear family huddled in front of a tv screen and the voice over assured me that Charmin was responding appropriately to the current sky-is-falling event and that I will have all the shit paper I want because they are concerned.
Thank you, Charmin bears! I am so glad to know that I will be able to wipe myself with comfortable butt-wipe paper.
Really, how ridiculous is this farce going to get?

I never understood the rush on tp. You can't eat it. Laughed my ass off the first time I saw shopping carts full of the stuff going out the door at Walmart. Even at the tiny local store at the gas station I witnessed outrageous idiocy to obtain great quantities of shit paper.

I never understood the rush on tp. You can't eat it. Laughed my ass off the first time I saw shopping carts full of the stuff going out the door at Walmart. Even at the tiny local store at the gas station I witnessed outrageous idiocy to obtain great quantities of shit paper.
Out of toilet paper? Use a cat. Everybody has a cat.

It's true... We have 3... And hell, they clean themselves...

It's true... We have 3... And hell, they clean themselves...
Reusable wipe!

3srete.jpg

I just saw a Charmin commercial with the entire bear family huddled in front of a tv screen and the voice over assured me that Charmin was responding appropriately to the current sky-is-falling event and that I will have all the shit paper I want because they are concerned.
Thank you, Charmin bears! I am so glad to know that I will be able to wipe myself with comfortable butt-wipe paper.
Really, how ridiculous is this farce going to get?

Yeah, Northern is doing this too. All my cares and woes fell by the wayside once I heard the pooper paper people have my back. With pooper paper anyway.

Everybody's a damn hero these days.

Forum List

Back