Zone1 I am on the mailing list of the messianic jews from Israel

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
Does that mean they accept I am biologically jewish? (I did a DNA test and maybe Im 3%). I didnt knew this before, but I announced it and talked about it, now I am on their mailing list, does that mean anything or there are full goys who are on their mailing list too?

Does that mean they accept I am biologically jewish?

No, it means they got your email address of a spam list. You really need to stay off the naughty websites.

A) There is no such thing as biologically Jewish and

B) "Messicanic" Jews are xtians, not Jews.

Does that mean they accept I am biologically jewish? (I did a DNA test and maybe Im 3%). I didnt knew this before, but I announced it and talked about it, now I am on their mailing list, does that mean anything or there are full goys who are on their mailing list too?

You get on mailing lists that reflect the way you live. Did you sign up for JDate again?

It means they think you will be accepting of the propaganda they distribute, and you might send them some money. How much have they asked for so far?

It's weird that a religion defines itself as an ethnic group not as a faith you believe in.

Be prepared to tithe ten percent gross per annum.

To be a Catholic you have to be baptized a Catholic. That's easy to understand.

There's no way to know if you're Jewish or not.

Forum List

Back