I am not sure the author is correct

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020

in his assessment depending on the fine print in the legislation, if any looney left wing bs like the green new deal etc is included, but time will tell. I don't trust much of anything coming out of Congress.

The Infrastructure Bill was supported by 19 Senators, so I don't blame the 13 GOP House members who voted for it, unless the House version is way different than the Senate version.
The "Social Infrastructure Bill" is still DEAD, as long as Manchin and Sinema hold their "mud".
The article is worried about a "GOP Civil War"? That makes no sense as long as Xiden is in the WH, it's not even close, 2022 and 2024 are coming fast.

The Infrastructure Bill was supported by 19 Senators, so I don't blame the 13 GOP House members who voted for it, unless the House version is way different than the Senate version.
The "Social Infrastructure Bill" is still DEAD, as long as Manchin and Sinema hold their "mud".
The article is worried about a "GOP Civil War"? That makes no sense as long as Xiden is in the WH, it's not even close, 2022 and 2024 are coming fast.
Exactly. The left are spreading a false narrative by claiming Republicans were united against the Infrastructure bill when, as you correctly pointed out, 19 Republican Senators voted for the "bipartisan" bill.

Forum List

Back