“I am Israel” – the documentary

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by Rehmat, Mar 28, 2010.

1. Rehmat

Rehmat Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3
    The documentary I am Israel (watch the video at the bottom of this post) was written by Hashem Said and produced by Jihane in September 2009. It has been translated into several languages.

The documentary narrates the native Muslim and Christian Palestinians’ expeience at the hands of European Zionist Jewish hordes since the end of the First World War.

I am Israel – “When you read the history of Israel from objective sources, you discover that it is an outlaw state, created by the powers that be by stealing the land from its original inhabitants, and systematically exterminating them ever since,” John Kaminski.

I am Israel – “If I had been an Arab leader, I will never negotiate with Israel. Arabs did not occupied our lands or expelled us from our homes. It is we who have occupied their land and expelled them from their homes…..” David Ben Gurion, first prime minister of the Zionist entity.

I am Israel - ”All the current troubles in the world are because of that shitty little country Israel. Why should the world be in danger of World War III because of those people,” Daniel Bernard, French Ambassador to United Kingdom in 2001.

I am Israel – “Zionism is fascism, exactly the same as Nazism. The terminology is slightly different, like the tribal affiliations, but in essence they are identical,” Roger Tucker, a Jew writer.

I am Israel – “If the Holocaust can be shown to be a Zionist myth, the strongest of all weapons in Israel’s propaganda armoury collapse,” Professor W.D. Rubenstein, September 1979.

I am Israel – “The only recognition that is needed now is Israel’s recognition of the Palestinians as human beings. If this is obtained, all the rest will be relatively easy,” Gideon Levy, Ha’aretz, April 22, 2009.

I am Israel – Though I boast being world’s fourth strongest military power – I have been militarily humiliated by a few hundred freedom-fighters belonging to Lebanese Islamic Resistance group Hizb’Allah during 34-day war with Lebanon in Summer 2006.

2. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,617
    Property is theft.

That's as true for Isreal as it is for pretty much everyplace else....America included.

Some thefts are just more recent than others, hence some victims of the more recent thefts are still complaining about it.

3. Marc39

Marc39 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +202
    President John Adams...
    President Woodrow Wilson...
    Winston Churchill...
    President Warren G. Harding...
    President Herbert Hoover...
    President John F. Kennedy...
    President Lyndon Johnson...
    President Ronald Reagan...
    President Richard Nixon...
    President Gerald Ford...
    President George Bush...
    President Bill Clinton...
    Colin Powell...
    Martin Luther King, Jr...

Last edited: Mar 28, 2010
  4. P F Tinmore

P F Tinmore Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,926
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4gymxY2zM8]YouTube - I am Israel (Documentary Film) English version[/ame]

5. Rehmat

Rehmat Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3
    "I want to tell you something very clear, don't worry about American pressure on Israel, we, the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it." —Ariel Sharon to Shimon Peres, October 3rd, 2001, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio.

6. Marc39

Marc39 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +202
    Fake quote. You're so pathetic, it isn't even funny.

7. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,433
    I don't know about 'theft', but i think we can agree that the O/P is just another antisemitic freak.

8. Shogun

Shogun Free: Mudholes Stomped

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260

tell it to the ghosts of Jericho, motherfucker. Or, those who actually did build jerusalem.