I Am Being Tortured

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
Watching a very hoarse (either she is ill, or she inhales her cigar smoke) Megyn Kelly interview a tired and breathless Charles Krauthammer.....is like having your fingernails ripped off.

Talk about being boring while bullshitting.

Hurry.....turn on The Kelly File......she is suffering.....and thus we suffer.

She's not feeling well.
But at this point does not have insurance.
She lost her health care plan...
Just like millions of others

Because of ObamaCare....

Does anybody really care about the babes that ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC or CNN care to drag out for news analysis? Why do left wing sissies criticize Fox babes? Is it about the left wing war on (normal) women?

Does anybody really care about the babes that ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC or CNN care to drag out for news analysis? Why do left wing sissies criticize Fox babes? Is it about the left wing war on (normal) women?

Yeah, that's it. We hate "babes". You are a fucking genius.

Watching a very hoarse (either she is ill, or she inhales her cigar smoke) Megyn Kelly interview a tired and breathless Charles Krauthammer.....is like having your fingernails ripped off.

This is why Fox outshines the bullshit media 2 to 1. Keep tuning in, Losing Loser.

Great job my compassionate liberal.. Making fun of man who is paralyzed from the neck down and has had trouble breathing for most of his life..

Congrats.. You terd...

Why all the left hate at people? I see this all the time. Someone on the right stands up and she gets the 30 second hate. Not base on anything substantial, but on trivial stuff.

Why can't anyone on either side do anything substantial?

[ame=http://youtu.be/mjR_jv3uNlE]19 Sexiest Women of Fox News - YouTube[/ame]

Great job my compassionate liberal.. Making fun of man who is paralyzed from the neck down and has had trouble breathing for most of his life..

Congrats.. You terd...

Some Democrats revel in hate speech..I suppose that's why they watch MSNBC

[ame=http://youtu.be/ADJhErmJuoQ]Russell Brand on MSNBC Mocking Media - YouTube[/ame]

Congrats.. You terd...

Gotta admit -- there's a list of politicians and pundits that I actually hate as well. (pretty much bipartisian) But I don't hate them for being human... And I don't need a network and websites dedicated to poking them for appearances or personal issues.. My hate is based on the damage they are doing to this country..

Congrats.. You terd...

Gotta admit -- there's a list of politicians and pundits that I actually hate as well. (pretty much bipartisian) But I don't hate them for being human... And I don't need a network and websites dedicated to poking them for appearances or personal issues.. My hate is based on the damage they are doing to this country..

I'm not so big on hate but I certainly don't mind the truth exposed good or bad,. When it's corrupted the liar deserves exposure and judgement.

Sure thing clown, Brashir ftw.....:thup:

She's not feeling well.
But at this point does not have insurance.
She lost her health care plan...
Just like millions of others

Because of ObamaCare....

Yeah a Fox headliner not provided insurance. That's about as much bullshit as her claiming she really cares about the ones who have lost theirs.

This is why Fox outshines the bullshit media 2 to 1. Keep tuning in, Losing Loser.

He's right ^^.

You can tune in bullshit; you can tune in babeage. With Fox Noise you get both.
It's like a 2-for-1 sale. :thup:

Forum List

Back