I am beginning to doubt if NK was really ever a threat.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on the summit between President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un (all times local):

6:15 a.m.

President Donald Trump says on Twitter, “There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea,” as he returns to the United States after his historic summit with North Korea leader Kim Jong Un.

Trump says on Twitter that “everybody can now feel much safer than the day I took office.”

He says before he took office, “people were assuming that we were going to War with North Korea,” and President Barack Obama said North Korea was the nation’s biggest problem.

The Latest: Trump says ending war games saves money

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have been played I infer. All staged with Russia and China help. Ivanka got seven new trade marks in China, also China and Russia both hate the war games in SK.

Once again, Trump does what Russia and China want.

Last edited:
September 1st, 2017

On Monday, Pyongyang, which sees joint war games between the United States and South Korea as preparations for invasion, raised the stakes in its stand-off with the United States and its allies by firing an intermediate-range missile over Japan.

“In Russia’s opinion the calculation that it is possible to halt North Korea’s nuclear missile programmes exclusively by putting pressure on Pyongyang is erroneous and futile,” Putin wrote.

A road map formulated by Moscow and Beijing, which would involve North Korea stopping work on its missile programme in exchange for the United States and South Korea halting large-scale war games, was a way to gradually reduce tensions, wrote Putin.

Putin warns N. Korea situation on verge of 'large-scale conflict' - Cyprus Mail

------------------------------------------
I was never worried about NK before Trump, and well in Sept 2017 Putin and China made a road map out. All staged it appears.

sour-grapes.jpg

NK was not a threat to the USA. It was a made up threat by the MIC.. The empire needs enemies to keep the gravy train going for the ruling class. Could be Trump put an end to this but at any rate, thinking Trump does what China and Russia wants, is straight out of DNC Media disillusionment. I wish you lefties would stop with the silliness.

All staged, we are in S.K. due to China and the south seas and Russia, at least we were, but Trump is going to bring HIS soldiers home, I doubt that but no more war games.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on the summit between President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un (all times local):

President Donald Trump says on Twitter, “There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea,” as he returns to the United States after his historic summit with North Korea leader Kim Jong Un.

Trump says on Twitter that “everybody can now feel much safer than the day I took office.”

He says before he took office, “people were assuming that we were going to War with North Korea,” and President Barack Obama said North Korea was the nation’s biggest problem.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have been played I infer. All staged with Russia and China help. Ivanka got seven new trade marks in China, also China and Russia both hate the war games in SK.

I never have doubted that you are a complete imbecile. When in doubt just make up shit.

You guys are amazing. Elect Trump, and suddenly, nothing he accomplishes matters.

Then these sniveling, vacuous, bed wetting pieces of shit wonder why everyone hates them so much.

I never have doubted that you are a complete imbecile. When in doubt just make up shit.

She is merely parroting what she hears on DNC TV. Sadly, way too many Americans fall for the propaganda.

The summit has only been a propaganda agit, nothing more.

The danger of war has not changed.

The nukes are still in NK with no steps towards a plan to remove them.

When in doubt, like like the traitor you are.

You guys are amazing. Elect Trump, and suddenly, nothing he accomplishes matters.

Then these sniveling, vacuous, bed wetting pieces of shit wonder why everyone hates them so much.

She is merely parroting what she hears on DNC TV. Sadly, way too many Americans fall for the propaganda.

No I read the articles in the OP.

Well when Trump is eyeing the coastline in NK and talking a hotel, I doubt there was a threat. We always needed a reason to keep our military base in SK.

That's all they have they are stunned.

Round and round we go...and yet many Americans can't see the distortions and propaganda when it is so transparent.

The right condemns Obama for dealing with the radicals in Iran and other places...then the Left condemns Trump for dealing with the dictator of NK, Putin, and others.

The ruling class must just laugh their asses off at how easy it is to dupe so many Americans.

Round and round we go...and yet many Americans can't see the distortions and propaganda when it is so transparent.

The right condemns Obama for dealing with the radicals in Iran and other places...then the Left condemns Trump for dealing with the dictator of NK, Putin, and others.

The ruling class must just laugh their asses off at how easy it is to dupe so many Americans.

Last time I looked Iran was still threatening us and still had nukes. Next lie.

Yep.

I remain fascinated by this kind of behavior, how people can be so diluted as to not see how obvious this is.

Forum List

Back