I am a Romney Republican but I hope Trump wins

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
Today's left are possibly the most sanctimonious group of individuals this country has ever housed. You guys are insanely prideful and hateful and I hope you take the L this November

We need to take care of the poor and minority groups should feel welcomed and secure but I am no longer a liberal

A Romney republican? Fuck man keep that to yourself
Romney is right for calling out the Republican party on their complete ineptness at being able to appeal to anyone beyond well off white people. Romney is right about a lot of things. I'm a Romney Republican. I hate the actual republican party, but Trump played the game, got the votes, and I hope he wins over Hillary

Romney is not a republican....:lol:

But welcome to the Trump train.....
Pffft and Trump is. Okay

Today's left are possibly the most sanctimonious group of individuals this country has ever housed. You guys are insanely prideful and hateful and I hope you take the L this November

We need to take care of the poor and minority groups should feel welcomed and secure but I am no longer a liberal

Generalize much? Contradict yourself much?

A Romney republican? Fuck man keep that to yourself
Romney is right for calling out the Republican party on their complete ineptness at being able to appeal to anyone beyond well off white people. Romney is right about a lot of things. I'm a Romney Republican. I hate the actual republican party, but Trump played the game, got the votes, and I hope he wins over Hillary

Romney is not a republican....:lol:

But welcome to the Trump train.....
Pffft and Trump is. Okay
Romney hates Trump....therefore, I am voting Trump....

"Here's what I know. Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud. His promises are as worthless as a degree from Trump University. He's playing the American public for suckers: He gets a free ride to the White House and all we get is a lousy hat.
His domestic policies would lead to recession. His foreign policies would make America and the world less safe. He has neither the temperament nor the judgment to be president. And his personal qualities would mean that America would cease to be a shining city on a hill"
--Mitt Romney

Romney or Trump. Pick one

Read more: Full transcript: Mitt Romney's remarks on Donald Trump and the 2016 race
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

"Here's what I know. Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud. His promises are as worthless as a degree from Trump University. He's playing the American public for suckers: He gets a free ride to the White House and all we get is a lousy hat.
His domestic policies would lead to recession. His foreign policies would make America and the world less safe. He has neither the temperament nor the judgment to be president. And his personal qualities would mean that America would cease to be a shining city on a hill"
--Mitt Romney

Romney or Trump. Pick one

Read more: Full transcript: Mitt Romney's remarks on Donald Trump and the 2016 race
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

I think Romney turned on Trump when Trump revealed Romney was on his knees begging for campaign contributions.

At times it seems Trump could be a member posting in this political forum, not liberally screwed over by compulsive lies and PC politics.

Forum List

Back