I Agree With This Guy

I was wondering how long it would take for this video to find its way to USMB.

This guy has already separated himself from the black community and his separation is only going to accelerate. He's done well for himself, he's raising his kids by his philosophy but because he's not deep in the community, his voice is isolated and, basically, unheard.

He's saved himself, he wishes he could save others, but they don't want to hear him and I doubt he's going to make his life worse off by positioning himself where other will hear him, where he will have influence by being their neighbor.

Back in the day when segregation was legal, guys like him lived in the neighborhoods and served as good examples. Sucks for guys like him but good for the neighbors.

This guy has already separated himself from the black community and his separation is only going to accelerate. He's done well for himself, he's raising his kids by his philosophy but because he's not deep in the community, his voice is isolated and, basically, unheard.

He's saved himself, he wishes he could save others, but they don't want to hear him and I doubt he's going to make his life worse off by positioning himself where other will hear him, where he will have influence by being their neighbor.

Back in the day when segregation was legal, guys like him lived in the neighborhoods and served as good examples. Sucks for guys like him but good for the neighbors.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back