I agree with most political analyst, the GOP is in trouble

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
The only real front runner they have left in the race is Romney, the King of socialized health care. If he gets the GOP nomination, will the Tea Party hold their collective noses and vote for him.

And if I remember correctly, none of them were politcal hacks with a problem maintaining weight. Nor were any of them addicted to prescription drugs during their lives, to the best of my knowledge.

Of course you agree with the analysts. They are saying something you like to hear.

Reality, of course, is different. Reality tells us that no one knows whats going to happen in 2 years outside Divine Revelation. have you had any?

Reality tells us that we cant have a front runner until everyone is in. Is everyone in?

Reality tells us that Obama is incredibly weak and ineffectual as a leader. Has that changed?

Writing off the GOP before the primaries are really even starting is just absurd don't you think?

The only real front runner they have left in the race is Romney, the King of socialized health care. If he gets the GOP nomination, will the Tea Party hold their collective noses and vote for him.

And if I remember correctly, none of them were politcal hacks with a problem maintaining weight. Nor were any of them addicted to prescription drugs during their lives, to the best of my knowledge.

The problem is, the analysts are a bunch of dumbass hacks, like you........

Of course you agree with the analysts. They are saying something you like to hear.

Reality, of course, is different. Reality tells us that no one knows whats going to happen in 2 years outside Divine Revelation. have you had any?

Reality tells us that we cant have a front runner until everyone is in. Is everyone in?

Reality tells us that Obama is incredibly weak and ineffectual as a leader. Has that changed?

Writing off the GOP before the primaries are really even starting is just absurd don't you think?

If you watch any network, other than FOX, you will hear the same thing. The GOP is very thin and it seems all, if not most, of the GOP probable candidates available have some substantial limitations. Maybe you can turn off FOX and watch another new program, on occasion. Even Morning Joe was saying as much.

AND GINGRICH NOW SUPPORTS SOCIALIZED MEDICINE! A liberal Republican has emerged.

You forgot Newt.. Oh yeah, he also supported the mandate at one time or another. :doubt:

If the GOP runs a decent candidate, Obama will be in trouble. A fair amount of his base is still pissed that he has continued a lot of GWB's GWOT policies and that he failed to get the public option in place. Plus there is no chance in hell he will get a single GOP vote.

However, the GOP seems intent to find a way to lose this one so who knows...

Jim is right if all the gop has to offer is Romeny and Newt as Presidental contenders.

I am not praising Obama. I am just stating a fact, that seems to be more and more obvious each day. But, there could very well be someone out there who comes forward, for the sake of the party. There lies a long road ahead of November 2012.

If the GOP runs a decent candidate, Obama will be in trouble. A fair amount of his base is still pissed that he has continued a lot of GWB's GWOT policies and that he failed to get the public option in place. Plus there is no chance in hell he will get a single GOP vote.

However, the GOP seems intent to find a way to lose this one so who knows...

Oh, I think that "fair amount of his base" is coming home next year. The total batshitness of today's GOP will make sure of that.

QFT.

Nothing else needs to be said.

Every four years we hear about how each wretched refuse of a party is done but yet they still rise a millimeter from the bottom of the sewer to defeat the other AND we're all the unfortunate beneficiaries of such incompetence from on high.

QFT.

Quite Fictional Typing?

QFT.

Quite Fictional Typing?

Quoted for truth... You got that wrong too, no supirse =D

True, Palin has not thrown her hat in the ring yet.

Trouble? You do realize it's still 2011 and the election is 19 months away? Most frontrunners are not hashed out till the SC primaries or even Florida. Not to mention the majority voting public won't start paying REAL attention to the presidential election till August 2012 at the earliest. They will also be sick of it by late September.

Forum List

Back