Hysterical Dem hack says Ted Cruz ‘empowers RAPISTS’ with his ‘medieval’ mindset: and more

"Hysterical Dem hack says Ted Cruz ‘empowers RAPISTS’ with his ‘medieval’ mindset: and more"

So you decided to start a failed thread about it to exhibit your ignorance of a hasty generalization fallacy.

So leftist and rightist hacks and poiticians say awful things.

I condemn them both, and I challenge Stephanie to do as well.

Now I don't why but this sent a tingle up leg.....:lmao:

snip:
Congrats to Chris Hayes who delivered MSNBC’s WORST ratings in a DECADE!!
Posted by soopermexican on Mar 29, 2015 at 9:25 AM in Politics | 51 Comments
By soopermexican

We have to congratulate the degenerate liberal moron Chris L. Hayes on his singular accomplishment of delivering to MSNBC the absolutely worst ratings in a full decade! That’s ten years for you MSNBC viewers, yes, all ten of you.

From AdWeek:

MSNBC’s “All In with Chris Hayes” had its worst week since the show debuted in April 2013. Hayes averaged only 74K viewers in the key A25-54 demo for the week of March 16.

The poorly rated week is actually MSNBC’s lowest weekly average in the demo for the Monday-Friday 8pmET hour in over a decade. The last time MSNBC performed so poorly at 8pmET was back in February of 2005.

You might almost think that Americans don’t like liberal maggots who are so nuanced that they feel bad calling American soldiers “heroes.” Or saying that right-wingers hate their children. Or one that tries to downplay shootings in Ferguson. Or justifies Obama’s unilateral acts that ignore Congress. Yeah or sits there laughing when a Muslim blames conservatives when an atheist kills Muslims.

Yeah I dunno, that might have something to do with it.

all of it here:

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/congrats-to-chris-hayes-who-delivered-msnbcs-worst-ratings-in-a-decade/#ixzz3VtJAvRiM

Last edited:
Is it true that Ted Cruz is going to introduce legislation to make raped women pay the raper donor for their sperm if they become pregnant?

Now I don't why but this sent a tingle up leg.....:lmao:

snip:
Congrats to Chris Hayes who delivered MSNBC’s WORST ratings in a DECADE!!
Posted by soopermexican on Mar 29, 2015 at 9:25 AM in Politics | 51 Comments
By soopermexican

We have to congratulate the degenerate liberal moron Chris L. Hayes on his singular accomplishment of delivering to MSNBC the absolutely worst ratings in a full decade! That’s ten years for you MSNBC viewers, yes, all ten of you.

From AdWeek:

MSNBC’s “All In with Chris Hayes” had its worst week since the show debuted in April 2013. Hayes averaged only 74K viewers in the key A25-54 demo for the week of March 16.

The poorly rated week is actually MSNBC’s lowest weekly average in the demo for the Monday-Friday 8pmET hour in over a decade. The last time MSNBC performed so poorly at 8pmET was back in February of 2005.

You might almost think that Americans don’t like liberal maggots who are so nuanced that they feel bad calling American soldiers “heroes.” Or saying that right-wingers hate their children. Or one that tries to downplay shootings in Ferguson. Or justifies Obama’s unilateral acts that ignore Congress. Yeah or sits there laughing when a Muslim blames conservatives when an atheist kills Muslims.

Yeah I dunno, that might have something to do with it.

Ummmm.... no.

"Like" or "don't like" has nothing to do with ratings. You could put a talk show starring Adolf Hitler as moderator and it would draw an audience -- doesn't mean people "like" him.

Ratings represent attention, not assent. If you're drawing an audience it means you have their attention. If you're not, it means you're boring. "Like" doesn't even enter into it.

Forum List

Back