Hydrosonic cleaners

Are you telling me that gun shops and pro shooters nationwide are ruining their and their customers firearms?
Don't be a clown.
I'm not the one clowning around with firearms, raiding other people's gun cabinets, promoting and compelling prostiution, misusing the 911 system, and filing false reports at local police stations.

Seek help.

Seek help.
You're a fucking idiot, and I guarantee you will rue the day you thought to promote and compel unwanted or unneeded "help" for people who do not need it, rather than minding your own fucking business at the jewelry and gun store / pawn shop.

I gotta say...You're a riot!!!! :auiqs.jpg:
Please keep up your insane rants,they give me the giggles!!!

I gotta say...You're a riot!!!! :auiqs.jpg:
Please keep up your insane rants,they give me the giggles!!!
You brought a gun to the battle, and you're going to get shot and killed. I'll be glad when you and your kind are gone.

Wait a minute....you've said you like firearms.
What happened,did you run out of BB's?

You can definitely put aluminum in it, but when it gets hot, the pores open up and if your fluid is dirty then the aluminum absorbs the color and it gets stained. So your fluid has to be clean, or run it on a cold cycle.

You can definitely put aluminum in it, but when it gets hot, the pores open up and if your fluid is dirty then the aluminum absorbs the color and it gets stained. So your fluid has to be clean, or run it on a cold cycle.
Somebody's fooling around with the guns at the pawn shop, and making microscopic cracks in the metal with all that hypersonic energy. Just what the libs want for us.

I did read that pitting can occur in softer metals like aluminum if left in the tank to long and at higher khz.
This one runs at 40 khz for deep cleaning blind holes and 28 khz for surface cleaning.

Darn, just be careful I guess. Diss, soak, scrub carbon and lead doesn't work real well. Couple of my cans for 22 are similar to the stock pic. The tube and caps aren't bad to do but those baffles are. I'd like to get them nice and shiny new like that.

IMG_0563-2-1024x551.jpg

Thanks, very interesting. I have never had one but would like to try. I'll check them out better.

I did read that pitting can occur in softer metals like aluminum if left in the tank to long and at higher khz.
This one runs at 40 khz for deep cleaning blind holes and 28 khz for surface cleaning.

Darn, just be careful I guess. Diss, soak, scrub carbon and lead doesn't work real well. Couple of my cans for 22 are similar to the stock pic. The tube and caps aren't bad to do but those baffles are. I'd like to get them nice and shiny new like that.

IMG_0563-2-1024x551.jpg

I could see where those would be a bitch to clean by hand.
If I was still machining I'd put em in soft jaws on the lathe and hit em with some fine scotch bright.

IMG_0563-2-1024x551.jpg

If I was still machining I'd put em in soft jaws on the lathe and hit em with some fine scotch bright.

Yeah they are. Carbon and lead STICK. Sold my lathes and mills but now moving to the last place, time for another of each! That would work better than by hand, scotch get hot though!

IMG_0563-2-1024x551.jpg

Yeah they are. Carbon and lead STICK. Sold my lathes and mills but now moving to the last place, time for another of each! That would work better than by hand, scotch get hot though!

Nah...scotch brite dont get hot.
If it does you're pushing way to hard which will clog it up.
I actually prefer a worn piece of the coarser red over the light gray which is finer.

IMG_0563-2-1024x551.jpg

Nah...scotch brite dont get hot.
If it does you're pushing way to hard which will clog it up.
I actually prefer a worn piece of the coarser red over the light gray which is finer.

Gotta try even if by hand. I ususally did #9 and patches. I may be cleaning again before an ultrasonic. But that sure sounds easier! Those baffles are a mofo to clean.

Forum List

Back