Hussein Double-Bubbles Hindus...

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
Once again our Jackass-in-Chief has offended his hosts by working a wad of chewing gum. His disciples claim it's "nicotine" gum....at least that's the official version intended to make him seem heroic in his battle with coffin nails. But he supposedly stopped smoking years ago....or is that a lie? Given that everything about the Kenyan is a lie, I think it's safe to assume he couldn't care less who he offends as long as he appears cool like a half-black James Dean. So he chews gum...at official visits, once again leaving the world shaking their heads at the clod.

"In an ungainly sight, cameras caught US President Brack Obama chewing gum during the Republic Day parade on Monday. In the picture captured by cameras and posted on Twitter by some users, Obama was spotted removing his chewing gum while PM Modi was seen trying to explain something to the US president," reports the Times of India.

f97d95b74b1ef810f43493ec46d748f6_XL.jpg

Obama Knocked for Chewing Gum in India Ungainly Sight The Weekly Standard

And this is news? Since when is a president not allowed to chew gum or have a breath mint?

Righties really ARE batshit crazy.
He can chew anything he wants in his bathroom or bedroom. But as an official he has to do a little bit better in not demonstrating his low class (or no class at all from my point of view) to the whole world. I don't remember seeing any other world leader chewing gum in front of other world leaders and all the cameras. But I don't expect anything decent from Hussein any more, we are used to the fact that he only cares about his own comfort .

Last edited:
Ahhh, more RWNJ racism on display. Why am I not surprised?
Racism? Link?

I'm fascinated that every time the people notice screw ups from blacks, the liberals start screaming about racism. If they are really as smart as they think they are, they should start coming up with better arguments.

Last edited:
Racism? Link?

I'm fascinated that every time the people notice screw ups from blacks, the liberals start screaming about racism.

Chewing gum is a screw up?

I think you missed the posting above mine. It is virulently racist. But of course, you will prolly excuse it. You deliberately removed jknowgoods comment from the quote-chain, I see. Pretty cowardly of you. Here, let me help. This is what I called racist:

You can take a negro out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the negro.

Better luck next time.

Chewing gum on line?

Do you have enough for EVERYONE?

Racism? Link?

I'm fascinated that every time the people notice screw ups from blacks, the liberals start screaming about racism.
I know they call me trailer trash, red neck, al
Racism? Link?

I think you missed the posting above mine. It is virulently racist. But of course, you will prolly excuse it. You deliberately removed jknowgoods comment from the quote-chain, I see. Pretty cowardly of you. Here, let me help. This is what I called racist:

You can take a negro out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the negro.

Better luck next time.
It's not racist if it's true. Obama is a total fuck up.

Racism? Link?

I know they call me trailer trash, red neck, al
Racism? Link?

Better luck next time.
It's not racist if it's true. Obama is a total fuck up.
I take pride in my redneck roots.
I can't see what being a redneck has to do with recognizing Obama is an idiot.

Can't find anyone in the family tree who ever lived in a trailer though.

Forum List

Back