Hurricane Ida expected to hit New Orleans Sunday as a cat 4.

Tomorrow is also the 16th anniversary of when Katrina made landfall in New Orleans.

Screen Shot 2021-08-29 at 2.51.52 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-29 at 2.53.07 AM.png

The culture there is just incredible, making it one of the most interesting cities in the country, if not the most interesting.
Yeah, I have a sister who lived in the French Quarter for years. She thought the same until her home was burgled twice in three years, and she was attacked by a vile rabid knee grow while painting her foyer.
Chocolate City is a dirty, corrupt, Africanized shit hole.

They should strip him and tie him to a post at the edge of Grand Isle. He can report from there.

Joe's Big Help:

"Pay attention and be prepared," he added. "If you have to move to shelter, make sure you wear a mask." :smoke:

Thank you, Mr. President.

That's Joe's way of saying, good luck, you'll need it.

Joe's Big Help:

"Pay attention and be prepared," he added. "If you have to move to shelter, make sure you wear a mask." :smoke:

Thank you, Mr. President.

That's Joe's way of saying, good luck, you'll need it.

His sadly degenerating brain can only handle the propaganda these days. "Get your shot. Wear a mask."

I will leave you all to ponder what that says about the rest of the propaganda-spewers

Yeah, I have a sister who lived in the French Quarter for years. She thought the same until her home was burgled twice in three years, and she was attacked by a vile rabid knee grow while painting her foyer.
Chocolate City is a dirty, corrupt, Africanized shit hole.
It would be best if people like you stayed away. And just to let you know, people get burgled and attacked in every city in the world.

It may be a disaster. Will BIDEN get blamed as Bush did?

He will if he does as bad of a job as George did, but I'm sure republicans will call for his resignation, anyway it turns out.

Biden, isn't on vacation, like Bush was, for 27 days AFTER Katrina.

Bush then did a flyover on his way back to DC.

As FEMA botched and delayed their response, Bush told Michael Brown 'You're doing a heckava job".

A disaster within a disaster.

It would be best if people like you stayed away. And just to let you know, people get burgled and attacked in every city in the world.
Stayed away? That makes no sense. I do stay away. It's a shithole. My sister used to live there. I never have. I warned her for years that she needed to be careful because the city was overrun with vile, rabid, groids.
She, and her husband ignored me to their own peril. They now live in a nice neighborhood in Pearl River.

Forum List

Back