Hunter Biden

No, you didn't. Hunter Biden got paid millions to work for a corrupt Ukrainian oil company. Even Hunter admitted that, and then TA DA! Big Joe paid billions to Ukrainian officials to call off the investigation. Please, that happened. But its BAD that Trump investigated THAT? And was impeached over it? Really?
Liar. There was no ongoing investigation to call off.

Timeline in Ukraine Probe Casts Doubt on Giuliani’s Biden Claim

But what has received less attention is that at the time Biden made his ultimatum, the probe into the company -- Burisma Holdings, owned by Mykola Zlochevsky -- had been long dormant, according to the former official, Vitaliy Kasko.

not according to the new york times,,,

According to The NY Times, Shokin was a corrupt prosecutor who had drawn criticism from our allies, the IMF and his own countrymen and reforms who wanted to end the old way of Ukrainian justice.

Ukraine Ousts Viktor Shokin, Top Prosecutor, and Political Stability Hangs in the Balance

But y’all love to ignore that part.

the wrote more than one article on it you stupid fuck,,,
Did you read the article I posted?

It completely destroys the idea that Shokin was ousted for personal reasons by Biden. Shall we go on?

please do,,,

But what has received less attention is that at the time Biden made his ultimatum, the probe into the company -- Burisma Holdings, owned by Mykola Zlochevsky -- had been long dormant, according to the former official, Vitaliy Kasko.

According to The NY Times, Shokin was a corrupt prosecutor who had drawn criticism from our allies, the IMF and his own countrymen and reforms who wanted to end the old way of Ukrainian justice.

Ukraine Ousts Viktor Shokin, Top Prosecutor, and Political Stability Hangs in the Balance

It completely destroys the idea that Shokin was ousted for personal reasons by Biden. Shall we go on?

please do,,,
Here’s an article saying the investigation into Burisma was dormant.

From The NY Times.

Debunking 4 Viral Rumors About the Bidens and Ukraine

How about now? Still clinging to your failed accusation?

please do,,,

From The NY Times.

finally,,,it was dormant and shokin wanted to reopen it when he got the report from latvia about the money laundering,,,among other reasons,,,

better late then never,,,

please do,,,

From The NY Times.

finally,,,it was dormant and shokin wanted to reopen it when he got the report from latvia about the money laundering,,,among other reasons,,,

And that's according to who exactly?

please do,,,

From The NY Times.

other people that worked in the prosecutors office,,,

I posted an interview of one of them and an article of another,,,

please do,,,

From The NY Times.

The thread is 150 pages long, can you point me to the interview and article?

please do,,,

From The NY Times.

you ignored it then and its not my job to hand feed you now,,,

you only have yourself to blame,,,

truthfully I am tired of the bullshit from you pricks,,,

educate yourself and fuck off until you do,,,

LOLOLOL I don't think you watched your entire video. Your video shows Impeached Trump lied when he falsely claimed Biden got Shokin fired because he was looking into Biden's son and the company he worked for.

You got bitch-slapped by your own video.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
Your decision to tell lies on the video is, expected, since you are an honor student of the Dem's Deceit Doctrine.

I'm just glad you have now exposed yourself here as the dishonest, satanic teammate, for all Biden-leaning undecided voters who view the video ---then read your deceitful comments about it.

Thank you!!
LOLOL

Watch your own video, ya dumbfuck. :lmao:

Jonah Fisher: "so what's President Trump saying about it? Well he wants Ukraine to investigate if there's a link between the sacking of Mr. Shokin and Hunter Biden's company."

Impeached Trump: "But what he said is that he wouldn’t give, I think, it was billions of dollars to Ukraine unless they fired the prosecutor who was looking at his son and his son’s company, the company that his son worked with, and that’s a very dishonest thing."

Jonah Fisher: "So, is there any evidence to support what President Trump is saying? If there is, well we haven't seen it yet."

Daria Kaleniuk: "But it's not true that Prosecutor Shokin was tough prosecutor who was willing to investigate Burisma. Absolutely, to the contrary. Prosecutor Shokin was dumping this investigation and I have evidence of that. And following this investigations since 2014, Shokin, his predecessor, and the next prosecutor after Shokin, Yuriy Lutsenko, they all were contributing to killing this case."

Jonah Fisher: "So there's no evidence that suggests that Vice President Biden acted differently because his son was on the board of a Ukrainian energy company, Burisma?"

Daria Kaleniuk: "I haven't seen this evidence. I've seen the actions which show absolutely the contrary, what happened."

Jonah Fisher: "So, then why did Joe Biden want the Prosecutor General sacked? Well at the time there was wide-spread consensus among international donors like the IMF, the EU, and also locally here among activists that Mr. Shokin was an obstacle to the fight against corruption and that he had to go."

[emphasis added to highlight Ethos Logos Pathos' self induced bitch-slapping]

Starting @ 1:31...

Your own video! :lmao:

307vyna-gif.269908

No need to write a novel... I hit the important and relevant points
one big one you left out was the claim from Latvia that said that the bidens received laundered money, which was why shokin wanted to reopen the investigation that biden later had him fired for,,,
No need to mention that because it was investigated and found to be nothing there as I’ve proven to you in past posts
No, you didn't. Hunter Biden got paid millions to work for a corrupt Ukrainian oil company. Even Hunter admitted that, and then TA DA! Big Joe paid billions to Ukrainian officials to call off the investigation. Please, that happened. But its BAD that Trump investigated THAT? And was impeached over it? Really?

Sure, troll.
icon_rolleyes.gif

From The NY Times.

LOLOLOL

In typical troll fashion, when challenged to post proof, the troll refuses.

Is this whole thing going over your head?? Give it a second and let it soak in... you’ll get it

No matter how many lies you tell in here, you won't need a second to get this ---because it's immediately very clear and concise:

1:15-1:30

crystal clear... Biden doing his job. Claiming that there was anything wrong with that is fake news. You’re being played.

No need to mention that because it was investigated and found to be nothing there as I’ve proven to you in past posts

when diid you do that,,,cause the latvias havent even done itt
Exactly... you post fake news... from your Finger tips

now your just squirming,,,
Not at all... you literally just proved my point. You post fake shit, don’t provide links or evidence, just refer to some fantasy evidence you’ve posted in the past. You’re a phony, a troll, a waste of time. Thanks for playing but game over

I didnt post anything,,,
I KNOW. That’s my point. You are full of shit. You lie about posting evidence. You’re finally admitting it. Game over

LOLOLOL

I did post proof you stupid fuck,,

but because he decided to ignore it and doesnt want to go back over 150 pages of posts he wants me to go back over 150 posts for him,,,

both of you can fuck off until you solve you ignorance problem,,,

when diid you do that,,,cause the latvias havent even done itt
Exactly... you post fake news... from your Finger tips

now your just squirming,,,
Not at all... you literally just proved my point. You post fake shit, don’t provide links or evidence, just refer to some fantasy evidence you’ve posted in the past. You’re a phony, a troll, a waste of time. Thanks for playing but game over

I didnt post anything,,,
I KNOW. That’s my point. You are full of shit. You lie about posting evidence. You’re finally admitting it. Game over

does that mean youre going to shut up now???

LOLOLOL

but because he decided to ignore it and doesnt want to go back over 150 pages of posts he wants me to go back over 150 posts for him,,,

Do you really need to pour through 150 pages to find a source you posted? I figured you’d be able to access it pretty easily from your memory.

please do,,,

From The NY Times.

That’s according to his imagination... Prog troll here likes to make shit up and pretend like he’s posted evidence without posting evidence. He should be ignored

Last edited:

LOLOLOL

Do you really need to pour through 150 pages to find a source you posted? I figured you’d be able to access it pretty easily from your memory.

sorry but I dont save all the things I post,,,

better that you not ignore things to avoid being ignorant on the topic at hand,,,

Forum List

Back