Hungarian's the big dream : "Tesla car made in Hungary"

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Maggdy, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Maggdy

Maggdy Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +169
    Tesla Motors Inc (TSLA): Hungary Vying For EV Manufacturing Plant?

"According to Portfolio.hu, the Hungarian Foreign Minister, Péter Szijjártó, reportedly said that the government is taking measures to bring Tesla to the country, as it wants to ensure the local automobile sector continues expanding.

The minister believes that if Schengen Area, an area of 26 European economies that have eradicated any kind of border control at their internal borders, fails to sustain itself and collapses, then the continent’s economy and industries, particularly automotive, will suffer. The fall of the Schengen Area could harm rest of Europe, which would lose its competitiveness.

Other local publications state that Hungarian diplomats had been seeking to establish relationship with the global innovative carmakers and it has learnt what when Tesla would require to expand its global presence." Source: Tesla Motors Inc (TSLA): Hungary Vying For EV Manufacturing Plant
    1457466543-30914---Tesla-Motors-Inc-(TSLA)-Hungary-Endeavors-For-EV-Manufacturing-Plant(1).jpg

Personal note: I'm sorry, I do not know whether that's true or not true, because I do not like the portfolio.hu website and from the official sites of the government has no such news.
    I welcome the Tesla car. :)

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. The Great Goose

The Great Goose Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,900
    Good news.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. waltky

waltky Wise ol' monkey Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,218
    Not like lettin' the horse find it's way home inna buggy...
    [​IMG]
    US Asks Tesla for Autopilot Data in Crash Probe
    July 12, 2016 - U.S. federal safety investigators have asked electric car manufacturer Tesla Motors for details of its vaunted Autopilot system, in the aftermath of a fatal car crash earlier this year that occurred while the system was in use.