Human smugglers cause horrific crash on I-10. 3 dead, multiple injuries.

This is the other aspect of our completely FUBARed Southern border that somehow doesn't make the news, except locally. Here it is FYI:

It’s real, it’s worse than that if you watch msm they won’t tell you this. If you guys knew what was coming you’d probably crap your pants LOL> not you personal M.M. just saying in general People are going to freak once they learn how bad things really are.

It’s real, it’s worse than that if you watch msm they won’t tell you this. If you guys knew what was coming you’d probably crap your pants LOL> not you personal M.M. just saying in general People are going to freak once they learn how bad things really are.
I know how bad it is, I've lived 60 miles from the border for 40 years. It has NEVER been like this.

This is the other aspect of our completely FUBARed Southern border that somehow doesn't make the news, except locally. Here it is FYI:

Sounds like no big loss in this case. The semi driver wasn't reported injured. It doesn't even speak of any injuries except in the van that was being pursued by the police. Human trafficking dangerous, illegal way of making a living.

No matter how bad the border is, I'm voting democrats. Did Tramp do any better, I don't think so or republican potus.

No matter how bad the border is, I'm voting democrats. Did Tramp do any better, I don't think so or republican potus.
interdasting.jpg

Sounds like no big loss in this case. The semi driver wasn't reported injured. It doesn't even speak of any injuries except in the van that was being pursued by the police. Human trafficking dangerous, illegal way of making a living.
That's a pretty trite dismissal. There were 9 people in the van and that usually means most of the people were being smuggled. There are also multiple injuries of unknown severity.

That's a pretty trite dismissal. There were 9 people in the van and that usually means most of the people were being smuggled. There are also multiple injuries of unknown severity.
I have been known to do dangerous things. Personally, I am careful what I get myself into. Some people are not. It is always a choice and choices often have consequences. I have seen it all my life. True, I am not a free bleeder and that was a flippant answer on my part, but these are people that chose a path for themselves. I bet the survivors are not thrilled with their choices. I bet they wish the little 18 year old they chose to trust to drive them had pulled over. Bad plans and bad people, making bad decisions often result in negative consequences.

I have been known to do dangerous things. Personally, I am careful what I get myself into. Some people are not. It is always a choice and choices often have consequences. I have seen it all my life. True, I am not a free bleeder and that was a flippant answer on my part, but these are people that chose a path for themselves. I bet the survivors are not thrilled with their choices. I bet they wish the little 18 year old they chose to trust to drive them had pulled over. Bad plans and bad people, making bad decisions often result in negative consequences.
What usually is going on is that the driver is a smuggler along with a couple others and the rest of the people are innocent people they are smuggling, often children. I agree that the perps have whatever is coming to them, but I am sympathetic to innocent, ignorant people who are convinced to make the journey only to wind up in the hands of these vermin.

What usually is going on is that the driver is a smuggler along with a couple others and the rest of the people are innocent people they are smuggling, often children. I agree that the perps have whatever is coming to them, but I am sympathetic to innocent, ignorant people who are convinced to make the journey only to wind up in the hands of these vermin.
I am not an open borders kind of guy. They illegal immigrants are not innocent. It would be better for them to wait their turn, be processed for legal immigration if they are eligible, receive legal documentation allowing them to legally live and work, and become legal aliens, that might some day become good citizens. Otherwise, their plan was to illegally sneak across the border, arrange rides with human smugglers, taking their chances. I am sure Greyhound run on I-10 and legal aliens can openly purchase a ticket far cheaper and safer than the coyote human traffic smugglers in vans with non regulated drivers. Sometimes taking your chances work. Sometimes it doesn't work, but it was their choice to accept that liability. Three of them took their chances and lost, big time. I think 7 others went to and are possible still in the hospital, receiving care on our tax dollars. Upon leaving the hospital, they should be deported after recording they were found illegally in the country and barred from legal reentry at a future date, for starting their quest to live in America with illegal acts.

Forum List

Back